[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
Nikcoin wrote:
I'm currently playing another build which can clear t16/17 max delirius maps, but I'm looking to change my build to something that can do it faster. Should I start off with the budget 20ex build or save up a bit more for a more powerful version of this build?

20ex it is not enough, stupid jewel rare reduced mana +es 3ex+(u need 8+/-)
cluster 1-3ex ( u need 8+/-)
+ eq

Hi Guys, if anyone whiling to sell a close to BIS full build set when the league is over... and the build is not nerfed lol - I might be interested.
"
Torrent's Reclamation is fine if you can afford the stat loss. It is probably more clear speed than Headhunter in most general case mapping besides delirium maps.

Hey, I see on your scion you run ek and chain instead of controlled destruction. Is chain better? And why are most scion builds running controlled destruction instead on poe ninja?
How does one get "grant x skill" on call of the brotherhood? Do you vaal corrupt a ring to get it?
Yeah it is a vaal corruption on the ring.
"
Yeah it is a vaal corruption on the ring.

Ah thanks! I couldn't find it on PoEDB so I was a bit confused where you got your implicits.
Last edited by Nikcoin on Aug 5, 2020, 2:34:24 PM
"
Zeroexp wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Why am i lacking damage? in PoB with everything maxed out in conf i do like 30m with arc.

crafted almoust all my jewels with 25% inc, flat ES and %life reg.
Checket other builds with pretty much same gear, and they do 60m dmg.
Am im missing something? no idea how to get jewels in here so please check my profile.

You shouldnt be using Hands of High Templar without crit multi jewels. You can also get %crit multi as implicit on Nebulis and as a suffix on your amulet.

Your Large Cluster that's not Voices should look like this:

Vengeful Commander and Snowstorm are very potent damage passives

Drop Transcendent flesh (no implicit) for -1% double multi jewel until you can afford a corrupted transcendent flesh
You can also drop 1 hazardous reach for a -1% multi jewel

Hey I see in your EK set up you have chain instead of most of the ppl on poe ninja who have controlled destruction. Which is better?
"
leethal wrote:
Spoiler
"
Zeroexp wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Why am i lacking damage? in PoB with everything maxed out in conf i do like 30m with arc.

crafted almoust all my jewels with 25% inc, flat ES and %life reg.
Checket other builds with pretty much same gear, and they do 60m dmg.
Am im missing something? no idea how to get jewels in here so please check my profile.

You shouldnt be using Hands of High Templar without crit multi jewels. You can also get %crit multi as implicit on Nebulis and as a suffix on your amulet.

Your Large Cluster that's not Voices should look like this:

Vengeful Commander and Snowstorm are very potent damage passives

Drop Transcendent flesh (no implicit) for -1% double multi jewel until you can afford a corrupted transcendent flesh
You can also drop 1 hazardous reach for a -1% multi jewel

Hey I see in your EK set up you have chain instead of most of the ppl on poe ninja who have controlled destruction. Which is better?

I currently run ek-awakened chain-awakened fork-ptl-awakened echo-inspiration for clear. Swapping fork for pen and chain for hypo for single target. Hypo vs Awakened CD is within 1-2% DPS so you arent losing anything. I get arcane surge from my watcher's eye. These colors are easy to get on non-corrupted shavs and moderately hard (~480 vaal/480 chrom) on corrupted one
how do you use smite?
I mean whether all the time or the boss ?
hey guys any advice how to get

life -> es leech? remove/add cold seems way too unreliable/random

Last edited by bahnschranke on Aug 7, 2020, 9:10:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info