[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
lamaikyl wrote:
Hello
i will ask my question here, since this seems to be one of the threads with authorities on aurastacking and i havent had much luck with replies in the manifesto thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3185299/page/90
and
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3185299/page/91.

Why are Aurastackers dead?
Yeah sure its not possible to get aura reservation to 0% now, but no one did that before for all auras anyway.
According to my calculations it should still be possible to fit all the auras you need into mana and life (or am i missing something obvious?)
A much greater problem is the extra aura-effect and crit-multi one has to find now to reach 90% allres and deal good dmg.
Am i just stupid or are all the others stupid? xD

Hi,

aurastacker in 3.16 will be dead because of the changes to medium and small cluster jewels. aurastackers are heavily dependent on cluster jewels that's why they are the top offenders of cluster abuse.

the medium cluster jewels will no longer roll notables that have increased aura effect(ex vengeful, first, replenishing, purposeful, etc..) and will no longer have 3% increased effect of non-curse aura from your skills instead it will be replaced with 6% mana reservation efficiency.

the 3% increased effect of non-curse aura from your skills will be moved to small clusters and together with the notables that has increased aura effect.

In short, medium clusters will be used to stack reservation efficiency while small cluster for stacking increased aura effect. So very little sources of increased aura effect in 3.16 and you will struggle with your passive points to balance efficiency versus increased aura effect. You will lost 2-3 reserve skills/aura by heavily investing to efficiency but you will not have enough passive points to invest in small cluster jewels for the increased aura effect.
Ah ok.
I thought the medium clusters for aura would be removed and we would get small clusters with small nodes giving reservation efficiency and a notable we could roll that gives 10% AuraEffect.

I thought that would balance out somewhat since we now get 10% AuraEffect for yourself for about half the points we could get 20% AuraEffect before and pick up additional reservation on the travel nodes.
Then i understand everything since there will not be enough points left to take reservation-efficiency and Aura-effect.

Thank you very much
"
lamaikyl wrote:
Ah ok.
I thought the medium clusters for aura would be removed and we would get small clusters with small nodes giving reservation efficiency and a notable we could roll that gives 10% AuraEffect.

I thought that would balance out somewhat since we now get 10% AuraEffect for yourself for about half the points we could get 20% AuraEffect before and pick up additional reservation on the travel nodes.
Then i understand everything since there will not be enough points left to take reservation-efficiency and Aura-effect.

Thank you very much

in 3.16 the cluster jewel structure will be something like this:

voice (1-3 passives)-> medium cluster (4 passives) -> small cluster (2 passives)

a.) you will no longer have enough socket rooms to socket your other jewels that give crit multi/chance or other damage because the small cluster jewels will be occupying them. Sockets now will be reserved for might of the meek, conqueror, intuitive leap, timeless jewel, & watcher's eye. Not enough sockets for abyss/rare jewels etc...

b.) 4 passives medium cluster will be important than 6 passives because we are deducting 2 passive points so that there will be 2 points for small cluster. each of our medium clusters will have small clusters.

c.) it's now very important for medium clusters to roll flat energy shield because of the significant lost of increased aura effect affecting the power of discipline.
We defently had a good run with this build. Thank you kobe.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Waiting to see if the build lives or not.
If the build does not survive (which propably won't do), I have to actually start playing and learning Path of Exile game. Because up untill now with this aurastacker I was just standing in the middle of map/battle holding the spark activate button till I win. Now I actually have to run around with some mediocre build , pressing buttons and potions and seek monsters down and read mods and shit , like wtf is this? A new game for me -.-
Do I have to make a new summoner now, what on earth is going on, I am already super exhausted from picking a map from inventory, add alc placinf in map decice and click ready what more I have to do to play the game ?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Oct 19, 2021, 5:11:09 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:
If the build does not survive (which propably won't do), I have to actually start playing and learning Path of Exile game. Because up untill now with this aurastacker I was just standing in the middle of map/battle holding the spark activate button till I win. Now I actually have to run around with some mediocre build , pressing buttons and potions and seek monsters down and read mods and shit , like wtf is this? A new game for me -.-
Do I have to make a new summoner now, what on earth is going on, I am already super exhausted from picking a map from inventory, add alc placinf in map decice and click ready what more I have to do to play the game ?

So...
Just logged in, all auras dont even fit now... rip aurastacker 2021

EDIT: I am too dumb to figure out if some version of this would work with the mastery nodes.
I will wait for someone smarter than me to figure it out if it can be salvaged.
Last edited by andrew8448 on Oct 22, 2021, 8:47:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info