[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Mate, i'm 54, i am not a streamer.
If u want to see come play with me.
RD06702
"
rd6702 wrote:
Mate, i'm 54, i am not a streamer.
If u want to see come play with me.

Age means nothing! :)
I'm thinking about going this build next league and wouldn't mind seeing a video either. Both Nvidia and AMD Radeon GPUs have recording tools built in their driver suite which allows you to record with a simple key combination (e.g. ALT-F9 or whatever you change it to yourself). Then just upload to Youtube and you're done!
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
You can do it, Alt+Z with nvidia while the game is loading open a panel with options or windows xbox with Windows+G.

Then just put it on youtube or googledrive.
Will need a glorious vanity to reach 400% and 3 passive point voices.
so i looked at your poe ninja profile and have a question. How do you have 143 passives?
oh and im using the lastest comunity fork pob with the pob link from your poeninja profile
Hey so I might be having a dummy moment but switching to the build now....why in the world is it trying to reserve life instead of mana on me what am I doing wrong?
"
SiriusFez wrote:
Hey so I might be having a dummy moment but switching to the build now....why in the world is it trying to reserve life instead of mana on me what am I doing wrong?

Isn't this a low life build? Basically, you reserve your life until you have 35% or less of max hp, to enter the "Low Life" state. You do this so you can use the "Pain Attunement" notable, that gives you 30% more spell damage while on low life.
That's like super fake news. We use low life state because we are thugs and sluming ,we are lowlifes. Rest is irrelevant.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
The build is lowlife. This build is a lot more damage with low life, but CI is an option with Saqawal's if you have enough budget to make the damage not be an issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info