[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Spoiler
"
_mrkvn wrote:
Looking at your PoB here are my 2 chaos:
1. You have the wrong Doryani's boots. Get the one with Purity of Lightning. That's the Sorcerer one. That would generate more ES and will fix your Lightning Res.
2. Your ascendancy is Inquisitor. Should be Guardian. That's more phys reduction, less dying.
3. Still ascendancy, you went to ranger node but didn't put any of the ranger ascendancy. But regardless, you should went for necro. That's more DPS. Thus less dying.
4. I'm not sure if you activate your normal RF. Technically you could do that 'cause you regen more than degen but for now, don't activate it.
5. You are using Torrent's Reclamation, don't forget to activate your summon after login.
6. Drop your life and mana flask and put it Rumi's Concoction for more armour as you're still not capped phys dmg reduction. Quartz flask for dodge. Cinderswallow w/ crit chance craft could come later when you have fire dmg to spells from anywhere for dmg. As I got Torrent's Reclamation late, I don't know how it feels with low level gem but that said, you can also remove Quicksilver with the summon from belt activated. Don't need quicksilver anymore. Just ensure you don't drop Staunching and Warding.
7. If you have extra point, get the "Charge on Kill" small passive on the tree. Near the scion start node. It's on the OP's PoB. You might just have missed it. It's for generating frenzy/power/endurance charge.
8. Get a level 21 Vaal Arc.
9. Put tempering catalyst on your amulet for more ES.
10. Level up your gems. Well that sucks 'cause you're dying on low tier maps. But with the above changes, you should be able to level your gems now. This is particularly important. You'd feel a big boost for every level of gem you get. 'Cause we're scaling the effect of these gems, more level equates to exponential gains. If you can get level 21 Discipline, then that would more ES upfront but you can still get away with just levelling what you have right now.

Cheers!

@_mrkvn

I think I just fell in love with you.

Thanks! :)
Last edited by sheep272 on Oct 14, 2020, 1:05:49 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
So, I see, Most of you dont use Heralds and choose Determination instead, or pick 1 herald and dont use Vitality, right?

don't think heralds are worth unless you can fit two in for purposeful harbinger. it's hard unless you have rings with one of the 50% auras on as you will have no gem sockets left. you can squeeze it in just without but i don't know if it's worth it.

however i think alternate purity of elements and ice with enhance 4 is a better option for the last socket instead as it's ridiculous pen which outweighs even a whole extra aura
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
So, I see, Most of you dont use Heralds and choose Determination instead, or pick 1 herald and dont use Vitality, right?

don't think heralds are worth unless you can fit two in for purposeful harbinger. it's hard unless you have rings with one of the 50% auras on as you will have no gem sockets left. you can squeeze it in just without but i don't know if it's worth it.

however i think alternate purity of elements and ice with enhance 4 is a better option for the last socket instead as it's ridiculous pen which outweighs even a whole extra aura

i use 1 herald of ice but yea idk if its worth never did the math i just like the herald xD (can any1 say if its worth it not :(?) and determination
"
ArisFuser wrote:

I looked at your profile. You don't have any items. Did you give up already? Lol. Anyways, I only used Herald of Ice. Determination is pretty much required, I think. I use Vitality. It's important too. The flat regen is huge.

"
bahnschranke wrote:

got that one today:

that makes using purity and determination worth i think

That's one insane Watcher's Eye. Nice! Determination is worth it regardless.

"
bahnschranke wrote:

dman u are right. checked again am im only at 64%....rip inq dream xD

Where do you guys look for the in-game numbers? On defence tab? Is it reliable? Mine is just 53% estimated phys reduction but 90% in PoB.
"
crazypearce wrote:

thats an interesting spreadsheet. im having a super tough time deciding between 25% effect + ES vs 3% extra effect per cluster. i did originally have the 3% extra effect per cluster but my total ES was just too low as a scion. i was only pushing 3.3k. switching some of them out gave me slightly less aura effect but it did let me achieve 4.2k es. which is still way lower than when i played the build before but better than just pura aura clusters

The spreadsheet only consider the "aura stacking" part though. You are right, it's also important to squeeze in ES. Actually that would be the best. 35% increased effect + ES. But that kind of jewel is insanely expensive. I, myself, would settle for 25% + ES for now. I'm not even sure if I can afford the 35% in the future, but that would be a nice goal though. Lol. This is my first time playing an aura stacker and damn, every upgrade I can think of is so expensive.
"
sheep272 wrote:

@_mrkvn

I think I just fell in love with you.

Thanks! :)

Keep us posted so everyone can learn. Including me.

Cheers!
Hi everyone, I'm leveling this build for the first time on scion, and I've got a few questions that I'm thinking about while leveling.

How good is the chaos resist? I'm mostly wanting to be able to take those bad chaos shots in heists, would this be able to handle it?

Also wondering about the CI version that I've seen mentioned, does anybody have a PoB for it?

Thanks in advance, build looks fun. :D
EK gem setup?
Is it possible to reach 90% phys reduction without Granite Flasks?
Is this why Divergent Determination is so popular?

If so, I'd go for that next and then probably the Cinderhulk flask for even more damage.

Any other suggestions on what to upgrade next?
"
RedMenace13 wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm leveling this build for the first time on scion, and I've got a few questions that I'm thinking about while leveling.

How good is the chaos resist? I'm mostly wanting to be able to take those bad chaos shots in heists, would this be able to handle it?

Also wondering about the CI version that I've seen mentioned, does anybody have a PoB for it?

Thanks in advance, build looks fun. :D

i have +65 chaos res right now with my setup w/o flasks - with atziri flask that caps me pretty much.
Last edited by bahnschranke on Oct 15, 2020, 9:15:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info