[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
Sariolo wrote:
Hello everyone,

first of all I wanted to thank you for making this amazing build guide!
Very in depth, very detailed with even crafting explained to very little detail.

I've been following your budget version and I have a question for your skill tree.
Why are you using thread of hope in the north of the skill tree?
I can't find anything in your guide and in POB it doesn't show.

Thanks again!

Weird I’ll have to check why that’s not showing up. Click my profile and go to character and see what I grab, it’s for 3 nodes. Two power charge nodes near top and a fire damage node to the south west.

"
melersky wrote:
Heya! I really enjoy playing with this build and doing zooom zoom. Last think I'm missing is Lone Messenger.
I got one question!
Why do people play with these large cluster jewels? They better stack with conversion or what? For example:
Rarity: Rare
Viper Desire
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Item Level: 68
--------
Adds 8 Passive Skills (enchant)
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Physical Damage (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +4% to Lightning Resistance
1 Added Passive Skill is Battle-Hardened
1 Added Passive Skill is Force Multiplier
1 Added Passive Skill is Iron Breaker
--------

Good question. I skipped delirium so cluster jewels were kinda New to me but that force multiplier node is a lot of dmg and all those phys dmg nodes convert to fire for us just fine so they’re actually more damage than mine. That being said I’d still recommend having one cluster for fire leech and the res but your other large could definitely switch to that for more damage. I’ll try it tonight

"
jan1ss19 wrote:
Hey op'ie thx for guide(especially crafting since im potato in that regard made gloves/helm/Chest with all the good stuff under 12 ex). One thing im wondering though is there like any trick to remove strength suffix on my helm. I read you could do remove non-attack/add attack while having crafted accuracy mod.But im kinda afraid to mess things up as helmet was the most difficult to craft in theory it makes sense but need some kind of confirmation before i bite the bullet

Can you link the helmet? Not super sure what all is on it and on my phone where the character tab doesn’t work randomly.
Thanks buddy for answering.
Reply to my comment please after trying it out. I'm really curious and cant try it by myself cuz I just bought badge ^-^
Build is absolutely insane.

Was on a HoT build previously so converting to this wasn't much of an issue.

Here is my POB if anyone is interested.

https://pastebin.com/PPUF1HST

Without pots :

With pots :

Open to suggestions on what I could improve on the build.

"
melersky wrote:
Thanks buddy for answering.
Reply to my comment please after trying it out. I'm really curious and cant try it by myself cuz I just bought badge ^-^

Looks like about a 5% more damage over my current large cluster jewel, at the cost of losing 20% increased aoe and 10% all resistance. If you can get your res's capped without the second large cluster jewel I'd definitely recommend going a jewel just like that one as that's a fair bit of damage and puts me over 20 mil dmg. It's definitely doable and should be a goal but can be pretty minmaxy to squeeze out all the resistance (assuming you're going for chaos res, which I would recommend). If you don't go chaos res all out like I did then you could 100% grab that cluster easily and enjoy more dmg.
starting the league right now and looking for a build, can anyone let me know the total cost of the budget version?! (average)

i usually only play 10ex-20ex build at maximum

EDIT : I read the whole forum and you say that a minimum of 20ex is required to start the build in page 4. Would you NOT recommend me to start my league with this build? as I currently have 0 exalt. ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jul 15, 2020, 8:22:44 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
starting the league right now and looking for a build, can anyone let me know the total cost of the budget version?! (average)

i usually only play 10ex-20ex build at maximum

EDIT : I read the whole forum and you say that a minimum of 20ex is required to start the build in page 4. Would you NOT recommend me to start my league with this build? as I currently have 0 exalt. ?

Do not league start this build. You can play like some cheaper poison bv and transition eventually if u get rich or craft your gear as u go if u wanna
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 15, 2020, 8:46:45 PM
"
likepeas wrote:
Build is absolutely insane.

Was on a HoT build previously so converting to this wasn't much of an issue.

Here is my POB if anyone is interested.

https://pastebin.com/PPUF1HST

Without pots :

With pots :

Open to suggestions on what I could improve on the build.

penetration corrupt on void batteries and 10% pen on boot enchant would be some easy upgrades.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
LilUglyPolo wrote:

Can you link the helmet? Not super sure what all is on it and on my phone where the character tab doesn’t work randomly.
https://imgur.com/a/ZzLGlbk Here it is one suffix is Free(Crafted light/chaos res)
What ilvl is that helm?
If it is below ilvl 85 then we cannot risk removing -res so I would remove life, empty suffix then go remove non-fire add fire. power charge can be craft back on with aug crit and seal can be craft back on with aug caster so its pretty safe bet.

If it is ilvl 85 then you can do whichever and It's all going to be fine even if you remove 2 of the useful mods you can craft back on. Str is totally useless making your helm much lower in value.
how do you deal with boss fights when your life drops? i got one doryanis lesson but i dont really feel the leech. my gear is bad i know but do you have any ohter sustain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info