[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
Dolmur wrote:
Can you give an approximate total cost for the full and budget versions of this build? Dropped a badge the other day and looking to put it to use, want to see if this is in range for me.

I'd feel comfortable starting the budget version with 20 ex. This would let you craft/buy a really good chest and get solid gear for the rest of the slots. You could do it cheaper if you skimped out a fair amount on helmet/gloves/boots/clusterjewels but I like to have at least decent gear when I'm starting a build. The chest is pretty core enabling piece of the build so I'd want enough for THAT and gear surrounding it.

For more expensive version.. You could just use badge in the budget anger build until you have money for both Calamitous Visions AND conversion gloves (since you won't be able to use watcher's eye anymore). Calamitous Visions 15ex gloves maybe 10ex? maybe less?

So i'd say i'd feel comfortable starting with 20ex and changing over for you to the other version once you have an additional 25ex or so. You could start with less than 20 but maybe be missing a bit of life or movespeed and other quality of life stuff. But honestly the badge enables so much of the build that it'd still feel good (7 extra frenzy charges, double elusive effect)

Minmaxing the build will take way more than 45 ex of course between crit multi jewels, headhunter, etc, perfect boot/glove/helmet. But all of that stuff is stuff i'd label as optional
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 10, 2020, 8:46:35 PM
Been using this as my map clearing build this league, works beautifully.

One question, when looking at moving into the really expensive unique upgrades, would you recommend going for a Headhunter, Badge of the Brotherhood, or Calamitous Visions first? This is assuming the only thing I do is mapping, I have a separate build that does my hard bossing.
"
volibowers wrote:
Been using this as my map clearing build this league, works beautifully.

One question, when looking at moving into the really expensive unique upgrades, would you recommend going for a Headhunter, Badge of the Brotherhood, or Calamitous Visions first? This is assuming the only thing I do is mapping, I have a separate build that does my hard bossing.

Calamitous visions is pretty huge for damage but if your map clearing is already solid and you really aren't going to boss or push much harder stuff (t19 maps) then you can delay it until later for something that'll just make you farm faster like Badge or HH.

Badge of the Brotherhood will make you super speedy and give you a large damage boost. I think I'd prefer it to headhunter since I think it is generally more powerful since the help it gives you with bossing, but if you're really not gonna do bosses on this build then headhunter will probably make you farm faster on average.

Note that if you do badge of the brotherhood, make sure you get frenzy charge on hit on your chest
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 11, 2020, 7:04:15 PM
I'm loving the build! Can you take a look at my char and help me decide my next upgrade? So many options...

I want to do full juiced delirium maps.

So I think save for a HH is my best bet since it's the only item that will give the needed tankiness.

Last edited by guiaifos on Jul 14, 2020, 12:14:47 PM
Thoughts on the bow build version that can be seen by some of the fire BV builds poe.ninja? Uses the 6 link in a bow that has added skill gem levels to gigabuff BV.

Most importantly, it uses a dexterity/physical skill gem neck to give BV +2 levels as well. Seems like it may be a cheaper alternative to badge for a pretty similar DPS value. Swapping a super minmax'd double skill neck in for your badge turns your simdps from 17.6M to 19.3M (even after fixing frenzy charges)

Though it would hurt mapping speed since you lose the elusive amp (if you have HH though, probably doesn't matter), the damage is crazy for how easily it would be to craft with Harvest

If using the bow, it also includes using a "The Signal Fire" quiver w/ the bow so you can get culling & unnerve gloves instead of worrying about the 50% phys-to-fire conversion there too
Last edited by volibowers on Jul 14, 2020, 1:07:10 AM
"
volibowers wrote:
Thoughts on the bow build version that can be seen by some of the fire BV builds poe.ninja? Uses the 6 link in a bow that has added skill gem levels to gigabuff BV.

Most importantly, it uses a dexterity/physical skill gem neck to give BV +2 levels as well. Seems like it may be a cheaper alternative to badge for a pretty similar DPS value. Swapping a super minmax'd double skill neck in for your badge turns your simdps from 17.6M to 19.3M (even after fixing frenzy charges)

Though it would hurt mapping speed since you lose the elusive amp (if you have HH though, probably doesn't matter), the damage is crazy for how easily it would be to craft with Harvest

If using the bow, it also includes using a "The Signal Fire" quiver w/ the bow so you can get culling & unnerve gloves instead of worrying about the 50% phys-to-fire conversion there too

I am playing now bow version, before i was playing void battery version and i find it as a big upgrade in terms of dps (lvl 30 for bv with lvl 4 empower). I dont feel im gimped at all because i got no badge, speed is fantastic without it. You can give it a try, you wont regret it.
"
guiaifos wrote:
I'm loving the build! Can you take a look at my char and help me decide my next upgrade? So many options...

I want to do full juiced delirium maps.

So I think save for a HH is my best bet since it's the only item that will give the needed tankiness.

Watcher eye for phys to fire conversion for if you plan to keep using anger, otehrwise start crafting 50% conversion gloves to be able to go to calamitous visions. Both very good paths and a lot cheaper than HH. I've been farming 100% delirious t19 double beyond maps with this build and while i do get popped every couple maps it is pretty smooth. A lot of that is the HH of course but just saying you got a lot to look forward to!

"
volibowers wrote:

Interesting. Will look into this as I hadn't seen it before but it seems to make sense

-----------------------------

Made a slight change to my tree that I will post an updated PoB to soon.. currently got my blade vortex up to 19.3 million DPS and the same life pool as before. Another good herald of ash ring or level 100 would easily hit 20 million. Trying to get 40/40 challenges and maybe level 100. Build actually not as bad in Delve as i thought it'd be but only at depth 400 now.

Also since the build has so many jewels, trying to get "10% chance to avoid stun" on every jewel for stun immunity
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 14, 2020, 10:08:43 PM
Hello everyone,

first of all I wanted to thank you for making this amazing build guide!
Very in depth, very detailed with even crafting explained to very little detail.

I've been following your budget version and I have a question for your skill tree.
Why are you using thread of hope in the north of the skill tree?
I can't find anything in your guide and in POB it doesn't show.

Thanks again!
Heya! I really enjoy playing with this build and doing zooom zoom. Last think I'm missing is Lone Messenger.
I got one question!
Why do people play with these large cluster jewels? They better stack with conversion or what? For example:
Rarity: Rare
Viper Desire
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Item Level: 68
--------
Adds 8 Passive Skills (enchant)
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Physical Damage (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +4% to Lightning Resistance
1 Added Passive Skill is Battle-Hardened
1 Added Passive Skill is Force Multiplier
1 Added Passive Skill is Iron Breaker
--------

Hey op'ie thx for guide(especially crafting since im potato in that regard made gloves/helm/Chest with all the good stuff under 12 ex). One thing im wondering though is there like any trick to remove strength suffix on my helm. I read you could do remove non-attack/add attack while having crafted accuracy mod.But im kinda afraid to mess things up as helmet was the most difficult to craft in theory it makes sense but need some kind of confirmation before i bite the bullet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info