[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

What is needed on the timeless jewel im completely lost :/
"
Proulxestprit wrote:
What is needed on the timeless jewel im completely lost :/

You need the “in the name of” thing to say “Doryani”. This will mean that that Pain Attunement (or any keystone) turns into the one that gives you some of your max life as extra max energy shield.

If you have the money to spend to keep selling and rebuying new ones with "Doryani" on them, you can try to get a good transformation of the "Arcane Vision" node next to Pain Attunement. My current one gives me a 4% chance to deal double damage + 35% increased phys damage. Other good ones are increased fire damage w/ fire leech OR fire damage w/ fire pen
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 9, 2020, 8:16:29 AM
"
LilUglyPolo wrote:
"
guiaifos wrote:
Got a idea for the budget version:
We can get sovereignty note on skilltree using just 4 points. This way we can drop enlighten(5 ex atm). The extra aura buff is welcome too.

Ps: Is hard to cut 4 points from tree.

"
guiaifos wrote:
Another tip is that you can put aspect of the cat in any available suffix because enlighten doesn't work with skill that don't came from gems.

You definitely won’t need enlighten 4. You will need enlighten 3 if you’re using anger for budget version with 2 other auras, in which case I’d probably look to get mana reduction herald rings (and either increased buff effect OR increased fire damage) with enlighten 3 linked to ur auras. I think that would be more than enough as long as you’re using enduring Mana flask. I’d have to double check the numbers tho but I think those rings should fix it (60c at time of post).

For the full version you won’t need any enlighten at all necessarily but I like having it just because the supps for herald of ash aren’t super noticeable to me.

I guess you don't need Aspect of the Spider on helm necessarily, BUT you want it wherever your enlighten/ash/arctic armor is so it won't cost more mana from support multipliers. I think it's best on helm because boot suffixes are usually full (unless U craft them yourself with this in mind) but u could put it anywhere I suppose. I just choose helmet specifically because it’s such a specialized piece of gear you’ll likely be crafting yourself so it’s really easy to fit in

Putting aspect on a good pair of boots is kinda a brick for reselling unless that person is for sure gonna wanna use aspect. You’re not really gonna be reselling this helmet unless it’s to someone doing the same build in which case they’ll probably need it there (or be scouring for enchant). Kinda minor point but just explainin full thought process behind specifying helmet.

The thinking process is right mate. The main tip is just about enlighten not working with no gems auras.

Mana reservation + damage herald of ash rings costs arround 60c. it's better than spend 4 points on tree for sure. TY again
For the budget version, couldn't you use a 40% watchers eye. I've tried in and the 10% doesnt seem to be that big of a deal.

50c jewel vs 10ex gloves seems like a no brainer to me on a budget.
Idk, I've been really hyped and then really disapointed with the build :/ This is my pob: https://pastebin.com/db1Whvpx . Everything looks really fun but my character is so squishy that if someone sneezes on me, I die. If you can help me salvage, I'd be very happy. You can ignore the helmet, i have it as a placeholder for gems..
u Need a watch eye with it on it
def need a "+#% to critical strike multiplier while affected by precision" + "damage penetrates #% fire resistance while affected by anger" watcher's eye to take this build to the next level

imagine the damage with that.... unreal. o_O
Last edited by Anbokr on Jul 10, 2020, 12:51:27 AM
"
ashornys wrote:
For the budget version, couldn't you use a 40% watchers eye. I've tried in and the 10% doesnt seem to be that big of a deal.

50c jewel vs 10ex gloves seems like a no brainer to me on a budget.

Yeah, that's one of the things I'm putting in the updated budget stuff.

"
krasenm4 wrote:
Idk, I've been really hyped and then really disapointed with the build :/ This is my pob: https://pastebin.com/db1Whvpx . Everything looks really fun but my character is so squishy that if someone sneezes on me, I die. If you can help me salvage, I'd be very happy. You can ignore the helmet, i have it as a placeholder for gems..

Well for starters you've only got 3.6 life.. if you're actually using HH use the life catalysts on it and remember that any life you get will also serve as ES ASSUMING you're using a Glorious Vanity with Doryani name on it. It doesn't appear you are? That'll give you like 1500 ES and tank you up a considerable amount. You spec into the nodes it transforms (Pain Attunement, Arcane Vision) but I can't see the jewel in your tree. Only take arcane vision if it transforms into something good.

You also run over an int node right above Elemental Focus for no reason. You don't need that for pathing

You're using an Atziri's Promise flask which is literally useless as we use Avatar of Fire, so you can't do Chaos Damage. Replace that with a diamond flask for now, will give u a pretty large amount of damage.

It says your lightning res is your highest res, which means your wise oak isn't doing anything for offenses..

Make sure to grab crit strike multiplier per power charge with thread of hope, will be another huge jump in damage

Lot of your gems at level 20 without quality so make sure to vendor recipe those for qual..

Also i would just spec into Alacrity on the tree and instead anoint Discipline and Training on the amulet for a large amount of life.

You should also probably uber ascend.. that'll almost double your damage

Once you do all this, you should have another ~1500 es and ~300 life and like triple damage so you don't need to worry about taking hits as much
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 10, 2020, 12:58:43 AM
Updated the post with a new PoB that has about 10% more dps and slight tree changes with new cluster jewels. Also made some notes about phys to fire watcher's eyes for those of you using Anger in the budget version, and what kind of belt enchants to look for (although this is probably straightforward)
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 10, 2020, 1:20:27 PM
Can you give an approximate total cost for the full and budget versions of this build? Dropped a badge the other day and looking to put it to use, want to see if this is in range for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info