[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

Hi absolutely love the build and will be switching soon from poison BV for faster clear.

What are the BIS cluster jewels? is towering threat or magnifier better?
Also

are those BiS?

Thanks so much. Im building it for 100% delirium maps
on the hunt
I was also wondering why choose cremator vs smoking remains ?
Smoking remains does 35% fire damage vs 30% fire damage and also has 10% chance to create a smoke cloud to blind enemies while the cremator destroying corpses is useless since we already explode enemies.
Last edited by okami29 on Aug 14, 2020, 2:23:09 AM
"
schraegstrich wrote:

What are the BIS cluster jewels? is towering threat or magnifier better?

It really depends on personal preference between survivability or more damage. Overall you may want to balance both IMO.

"
schraegstrich wrote:

Also

are those BiS?

The physical one is BIS. However for the fire damage one, you have a lot of options for the passives. You could definitely stick with what you have, which is already one of the best combinations. Here are the other good combinations:

- Doryani's Lesson + Prismatic Heart + Master of Fire
- Doryani's Lesson + Smoking Remains + Master of Fire
- Smoking Remains + Master of Fire + Widespread Destruction
- Prismatic Heart + Smoking Remains + Widespread Destruction
- Prismatic Heart + Master of Fire + Widespread Destruction

Doryani's Lesson can be dropped if you get Revitalising Flames from your timeless jewel.
Last edited by TechieYeti on Aug 14, 2020, 7:00:53 AM
WTS/WTT Fire Conversion BV Build (40m Shaper DPS, great Glorious Vanity, Boss Nuker, Speed Clearer, and lots of Awakened Gems) 175ex, or willing to trade for another build (price can be negotiated)
https://pastebin.com/tJTt4rPe

Build came from this forum.
Definitely feeling a bit squishy; Betrayal mobs can sometimes 1shot me if I don't 1shot them. Not sure where I can improve my gear besides getting last 3 levels and getting 2 jewel sockets + getting T1 life rolls (I'm only about 50 life off though, which would give me what, an extra 200 life?). Currently sitting at 4.3k/2.7k life/ES.

How can I improve single target suvribiability? I get one shoted quite a lot on t16 bosses
Last edited by maciek2g on Aug 17, 2020, 1:22:34 PM
I dont have issues with survivability at all. In fact this was the first build i did sirius 8 deathless (probably bc insane dps and 75chaos res)
and i am doing 2min 100% delirium T15 solo deathless. (unless volatile or some mad mods get me)
Just always use all flasks and EC and keep moving. Its harder to play but overall one of the strongest builds ive played in 8 years of poe.
on the hunt
First expensive zoom build i played, fell in love with it. started playing on methamorph and sticked to minions to learn the game and i feel i cant go back. Its squishy but i feel 90% of deaths are either freeze/lag or my mistakes. One question though, how does it perform on 5 way? is it a good 5way farmer?
"
sacoroto wrote:
First expensive zoom build i played, fell in love with it. started playing on methamorph and sticked to minions to learn the game and i feel i cant go back. Its squishy but i feel 90% of deaths are either freeze/lag or my mistakes. One question though, how does it perform on 5 way? is it a good 5way farmer?

Absolutely insane 5-way farmer with a headhunter
"
animevt wrote:

New staff done and I'm almost min-maxed with this build. Thought I'd share some staff gamer pob. Credits to Ruetoo for helping me with the build.

https://pastebin.com/tUyDfSiL (don't look if you have less than 200ex)

With Vaal RF: 69m BV + 46m Vaal BV + 20m WoC = any boss dead in a second

Without Vaal RF: 53m BV + 36m Vaal BV + 15m WoC = over 100m dps lmao

And no I'm not focusing on boss damage! The staff I made is for 100% delirium maps.

Crusader/shaper staff- 2 mods that scale explosion damage (T1 fire damage + damage per power charge)

Elder/shaper staff- 1 mod that scales explosion damage (fire damage prefix)

Bow- 0 mod that scales explosion damage, fully single target as everything only scales BV (minor +1 to Herald of Ash)

Wands- Go get an explode synth implicit xD

The bow does have better single target damage but it has maybe less than 1/3 of the clearing potential of the staff version, with staff reaching 100m dps burst it can delete any boss in a second so I did not go with the bow option.

This version of the build is optimized for damage, however I do have 7.5k ehp with triple balanced wised oak and max chaos resist as well as 100% stun avoidance from Harvest crafting.

Also my old crusader/shaper staff is for sale, only 3% less damage than my current staff.

Was trying to craft a staff similar to yours but am just going to give up and look into getting one mirrored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info