[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
larsahh_ wrote:

It finally happened!

~2800 remadd fire for t1 fire dmg% (Average should been 13 in 7013 aka ~ 1 in 540, but I'm not sure the weight of 13 is accurate or I Was just so unlucky)

can you share steps in crafting? From my calculations its 0,06% to get t1, aka 1 in 1 489. (just based on total fire in prefixes which is 19357)
"
pandanielak wrote:
Is the staff much better then this setup:

?
I still have a room to improve my damage, but I'm finally able to do 100% deli maps with it.

I use the bow/quiver myself. The staff is insane, and allows you to take the Serpent Stance/Enigmatic Reach clusters on the tree. But the quiver frees up your gloves slot so you can get ones with spell damage/unnerve/culling strike.

My bow is a bit worse, but it is under 20ex to make and can probably be done by most people completely with their own crafts.

For anyone on a budget, the bow/quiver is a really great alternative.
"
pandanielak wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:

It finally happened!

~2800 remadd fire for t1 fire dmg% (Average should been 13 in 7013 aka ~ 1 in 540, but I'm not sure the weight of 13 is accurate or I Was just so unlucky)

can you share steps in crafting? From my calculations its 0,06% to get t1, aka 1 in 1 489. (just based on total fire in prefixes which is 19357)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/i07sdh/best_staff_for_fire_bv_in_harvest/

I followed his steps pretty much!
Hi, love this build! Fast and very nice DPS.

Will there be a 3.12 update on the tree?
So I had a HH drop on day 3 of Heist, so I rerolled to this build.

I have to say, for being so expensive, I am mildly unimpressed with it's tankiness. I have 3k life, and 500 ES (These numbers will go up as investment into the build continues, obviously).

But due to the extreme scarcity of defensive layers, I just find the build utterly miserable to play. Am I missing something or is it just always paper-thin when it comes to defense?

edit: current gear for ease of viewing:

Last edited by JermStudDog on Sep 22, 2020, 10:33:00 PM
Yeah it's a glass cannon, was great for harvest where you could get 100life explode chests and temple conversion gloves with t1 life etc. Not so much anymore.

I had a quick look at your tree, don't think avatar of fire and Hrimsorrow works. Also you have no damage flasks apart from diamond and they're not rolled.

It's the sort of build that only works when you are insta killing everyting. If you only have half the gear you fall over quick.
Yes AoF + hrimsorrow works, Hrimsorrow converts 50% of phys to cold and AoF converts 50% of phys to fire, then AoF converts 50% of cold (we only have 50% of cold) to fire, so you end up doing 100% fire damage.

The problem is that Hrimsorrow is just garbage in your gloves slot. I would want to upgrade to pretty much anything else to get some stats other than JUST conversion in the slot.

edit - looked at the hrimsorrows again due to the question - I stated it wrongly above, the 50% cold to fire conversion only converts 50% of the cold damage, so I'm effectively doing 75% damage, but it still ends up being better than any other setup I had. I ended up buying some 25% fire conversion gloves anyway, so I'm still doing 75% damage, but with more defense, so that's cool.

I pretty much obliterate entire screens as soon as I touch ANYTHING while clearing maps, so in that regard, it works great.

My concern is how well the build will perform for like Simulacrums/T19s - does it have enough DPS to perform well in those environemnts? It seems SOOOOO light on defense, I'm afraid even a strong breeze will just instagib me at those levels.

Also - bossing is a giant pain as well, does this build do A8 Sirus well? - (once it's properly geared up to that level of course)
Last edited by JermStudDog on Sep 23, 2020, 2:24:36 AM
Any chance that this will be updated for 3.12?
So I tried making this, and I know that Im missing an extra mod on my rings and a brotherhood + a good helmet. But Im not even close to your amount of dps, and I dont think those missing items make up that much dps, and I have no idea how you scale it that far. I would like to get your take on what I should upgrade next if you ever have time to take a look at my PoB. Btw, it feels really awesome to map with, Im just struggling with dps on bosses.

https://pastebin.com/q6uePPMV
Last edited by MyNameDoesntFi on Sep 28, 2020, 5:35:01 PM
"
So I tried making this, and I know that Im missing an extra mod on my rings and a brotherhood + a good helmet. But Im not even close to your amount of dps, and I dont think those missing items make up that much dps, and I have no idea how you scale it that far. I would like to get your take on what I should upgrade next if you ever have time to take a look at my PoB. Btw, it feels really awesome to map with, Im just struggling with dps on bosses.

https://pastebin.com/q6uePPMV

I'm playing it this league here's my Pob https://pastebin.com/4HPF4Rpc

11m bv dps though my gear is rather expensive. You don't need the badge, hh or helmet. And without those its maybe 30ex? This isn't a build that does boss dps on a budget.
Last edited by aowamplfiy on Sep 29, 2020, 10:34:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info