Changes to Harvest Crafting

Planning my day... would really be nice to know the approximate time of the patch. If it's at all possible.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 2, 2020, 9:43:53 AM
and some exploits fractured mod and make hundreds of exalt per hour just by crafting in their hideout while others try hard in map, cool ARPG ...
Thanks to melee changes I am enjoying the game. I think we all pray that harvest doesnt go standard though. Worst xpac ever.
Big apologies, again? It's time to cut new leagues per year to 2 or better 1. Yes, the streamers will stop playing the game, BUT all normal people with normal jobs will play it.
Dear POE, i think there is another problem, after i harvest full set 24 of tier-1 seeds, after high-tier maps, i almoast everytime got 0 tier-2 seeds.

It was diferent in low tier maps, then i get always 1-3 Tier-2 Seeds...

So i think there is also some problem here.
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
What i really hate in this game, is crafting and the Labyrinth.
I would not be surprised, if they add a crafting Labyrinth Kappa

You mean something like: every room has a golden door. You craft the keys from key fragments.

+1

Please dont put Harvest in standard. Please dont tell me this is 2.0 content :(
I really appreciate your transparency and candor. Glad you are addressing this, I felt the grind was too real.
"
Sed1tion wrote:
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
What i really hate in this game, is crafting and the Labyrinth.
I would not be surprised, if they add a crafting Labyrinth Kappa

You mean something like: every room has a golden door. You craft the keys from key fragments.

+1

Please dont put Harvest in standard. Please dont tell me this is 2.0 content :(

+1

Harvest is so bad.. Never thought there could've been a league worse than/equal to synthesis.. lol

I hate the labyrinth me too.
Such an annoying content..
Last edited by edriel86 on Jul 2, 2020, 10:01:57 AM
"
Goremanslizer wrote:
"
TG_Thunder wrote:

when u dont get least one ex drop at lvl 90 playing since the beginning of the league up until now is really heart broken.

i think drop rate of ex is either nerfed / or insanely low.

even bought supporter pack considering maybe Pay TO Win. but no it got even worse no seeds no crafting chance no drops made a mele build which is not working need more investment etc i can go on and on.

in short this is not playable game anymore ggg thought too much and made this game unplayable with all those nerfs and tweaks many people lost interest coz this game is no more a game its a research institute - where u youtube - google - forum - reddit - 99% time and go in game to chat with friend for 1% of your time.

its like giving a toy to a kid then take it away from them by force and make them cry for it.

cant take it anymore , good luck with your future nerf improvment and broken builds.

so much b*llsh*t in only 1 post...

bought a support pack with hope its pay to win?! LMAO...

and btw.. ex always had a low chance.. if you found more in the past, then you was just lucky, no more, no less...

keep on crying a river,.. or better: keep your words to yourself.

League is very nice and appreciate the communication between GGG and the community! Keep up the good work.

i have shared my personal experience in here u seems high took it personal u work in ggg?

why defense mode activated?

Lmao enjoy your game as u want i dont give a f.. what u think about my post or sayings i just want ggg make this beautiful game neat and clean without making more f...ups and driving people away from this game.

i love this game from my core and want to continue playing but not like this. anyway i m done means done. keep your shit together. cheers.
Nice! I hope the patch includes increase in tank capacity.
If you can't control it, STOP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info