Changes to Harvest Crafting

Thanks for the update but also for the sincerity in the note released.
Too bad it took all this time to patch it, but I can respect you guys for the transparency on the issue. Let us hope that thing actually improve after this.
I hope i finally get some fun in this league :c
thats what i like about this guys, they are big enough to accept their fault and respect us.
i have alot more time for ppl that admit a screw up and take responsibility. good work for finding and for being honest about it
Don't think I have seen devs for any game say sorry to this extent in a long time. Always happy about the transparency GGG, and the new league is sooo much fun! Keep it up guys!
"
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:

For me, maps sustain is completely screwed this league. Red maps drop no maps, as in literally no maps. Yellow maps, at best, drops maps 1 tier lower than the tier I run. It's complete BS. Level 90 and I got no maps left higher than T9. And the last T9 I ran, it dropped nothing but a T8.

Due to this and the league and crafting being completely useless, I have quit playing. And last I logged in, what's left of my guild chat was all similar complaints, with cussing and intent to quit.

Will this thread and patch change things? Certainly not for those that quit and don't watch news posts. Me, probably not. I don't like the league mechanic and cannot be bothered with it. And trying to ignore/ skip the league mechanic did not work with map sustain as it is. Thus, my no longer playing.

This is a problem on your end, not GGG's. I haven't had any issue sustaining red maps since hitting 100+ atlas completion. Last time we had a crafting league like this, I was stuck on yellows for weeks. Stop expecting to get to endless t16s within a matter of days and if you need help, buy maps (though I'd argue it's a waste of currency).

Irs not unique to that person, its a common complaint this league. You're good fortune doesnt mwan there is not an issue.

My 'good fortune' is that I have common sense. The issue is spoilt players that can't remember how the normal map droprates work when you don't have a loot explosion mechanic in the game.
No maps? Delve. Temple. Blight. Legion. The map droprates for these mechanics/areas were buffed for a reason.
Run maps with loot explosion mechanics. Juiced is not the same as map drop juiced.
There's plenty in the game to keep you stocked up and running maps in no time. Your lack of understanding is not GGG's issue.
really hope this league wouldnt go core with those op crafts
wake me up at 3.12
thank you for letting me(us) know.

I don't like writing on forums because it's basically inconsequential. However this time, I would like to write and cheer you guys up. Thank you for admitting your "mistake" and I appreciate because there is not a single game company that does this. I have never seen one. Yes there are lots of negative comments out there, but it's just the same thing like how clueless people about Brexit and they can still vote UK out of EU. Keep doing what you do and leave that behind, learn from mistakes and do better next time.

I also want to say I like the league during any patch so far. Less chances of getting good crafts? well you sell them in the market and make profit or keep them for truly end-game items. More chances of getting good crafts? well crafting is not $$$ any more so just go farm more end-game chase uniques for $$$. A good player will learn to adapt and enjoy the game in his or her own way. This league really boosts the end-game crafting and I kind of feel like if you put this in core with some lower chance of seed spawning it can really get people into crafting.

Thank you again for posting. It's been just two weeks but I feel like I have grinded for a year, which is exactly what you want to do in ARPG. It is a blast for me so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info