Changes to Harvest Crafting

Awesome!
awesome, cant wait for the patch!
personally been really enjoying the league so far. crafting insane gear in ssf is fun :)
will this patch fix the bugged heart of grove fight, mine has been saying nuture it for days now but there's nothing there to nurture and it won't respawn.
So what are all your players getting as compensation for your failures? For your incompetence? Go on I am listening. When other game designers make mistakes - the players receive compensation. Even the games from Tencent who are known internationally as one of the greediest cash-grabbiest companies provide compensations to players when things go wrong on their end.

For example Azur Lane from Yostar gives players compensation for even their planned downtime. If there is a roll-back or a serious crafting snafu we get large quantities of Premium Currency. I've been able to expand my stash several times with the amount of Premium Currency I've received over the years as compensation for Yostar's snafus. Why can't GGG respect their players and their time at least as much as a Chineese Freemium company does?
Last edited by Tyroflion on Jul 2, 2020, 11:09:32 AM
League not fun and its very bad :)
Delete Harvest forever.
I go pause,league its dead.
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
"
Daineka wrote:
Dear POE, i think there is another problem, after i harvest full set 24 of tier-1 seeds, after high-tier maps, i almoast everytime got 0 tier-2 seeds.

It was diferent in low tier maps, then i get always 1-3 Tier-2 Seeds...

So i think there is also some problem here.

This has been addressed, Bex said it already on the thread and will be pushed tomorrow.
"
cgexile wrote:
whoooooops

at least the new stash tabs deployed without a hitch!

Apperently not, the Blight tab supposedly eats blighted maps if you ctrl-click into a full tab. cant confirm that tho, didnt buy it.
"
Any fixed to map sustain? My guikd is quitting in droves because we can't sustain red maps regardless of juicing, trading, master missions, etc.

As a few others have said, I dont understand the 25-40% increase. Given that most of us never saw a single instance of these mods, increasing an outcome that was less than 1% before, by 40%, still means the probability is roughly 1% still.

For me, maps sustain is completely screwed this league. Red maps drop no maps, as in literally no maps. Yellow maps, at best, drops maps 1 tier lower than the tier I run. It's complete BS. Level 90 and I got no maps left higher than T9. And the last T9 I ran, it dropped nothing but a T8.

Due to this and the league and crafting being completely useless, I have quit playing. And last I logged in, what's left of my guild chat was all similar complaints, with cussing and intent to quit.

Will this thread and patch change things? Certainly not for those that quit and don't watch news posts. Me, probably not. I don't like the league mechanic and cannot be bothered with it. And trying to ignore/ skip the league mechanic did not work with map sustain as it is. Thus, my no longer playing.
Thats nice and all and i appreciate the honesty, but can you release the patch already? All this teasing is beginning to feel weird.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Any fixed to map sustain? My guikd is quitting in droves because we can't sustain red maps regardless of juicing, trading, master missions, etc.

As a few others have said, I dont understand the 25-40% increase. Given that most of us never saw a single instance of these mods, increasing an outcome that was less than 1% before, by 40%, still means the probability is roughly 1% still.

For me, maps sustain is completely screwed this league. Red maps drop no maps, as in literally no maps. Yellow maps, at best, drops maps 1 tier lower than the tier I run. It's complete BS. Level 90 and I got no maps left higher than T9. And the last T9 I ran, it dropped nothing but a T8.

Due to this and the league and crafting being completely useless, I have quit playing. And last I logged in, what's left of my guild chat was all similar complaints, with cussing and intent to quit.

Will this thread and patch change things? Certainly not for those that quit and don't watch news posts. Me, probably not. I don't like the league mechanic and cannot be bothered with it. And trying to ignore/ skip the league mechanic did not work with map sustain as it is. Thus, my no longer playing.

This is a problem on your end, not GGG's. I haven't had any issue sustaining red maps since hitting 100+ atlas completion. Last time we had a crafting league like this, I was stuck on yellows for weeks. Stop expecting to get to endless t16s within a matter of days and if you need help, buy maps (though I'd argue it's a waste of currency).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info