[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
Anaroin wrote:
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
Yes, I did try the glove, and tried T16, still the same.

Another thing i spotted:

Explode will work correctly only if you ONE SHOT mob. So if you are doing pew pew pew and then mob dies your Explode dmg will be too low to kill whole pack.

Please remember that Explode is doing dmg of current mob hp (when he is dying)

I'm on the same track, just need more dmg. That's why Inpulsa is a better item in the start before the damage picks up.
double post
Last edited by Memoria_Gaming on Jul 7, 2020, 4:17:51 PM
Hi there. Awesome build, really a breeze playing it.

https://pastebin.com/faG7Y0wn

Currently with flasks active I would sit at 5.1mil dps.

Looking at what to improve or if need be change of skill gems etc.

Cheers.
"
Anaroin wrote:
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
Yes, I did try the glove, and tried T16, still the same.

Another thing i spotted:

Explode will work correctly only if you ONE SHOT mob. So if you are doing pew pew pew and then mob dies your Explode dmg will be too low to kill whole pack.

Please remember that Explode is doing dmg of current mob hp (when he is dying)

"

With Uber lab done and getting culling strike and more crit from Ambush and Assassinate you should notice a difference. I think you're basically killing the monsters too slow. Getting one low monster to explode doesn't do much, but if you get a chain reaction going they will all explode.

Getting your Storm Brand 6L will also assist, try to get Runebinder as well.

If that doesn't help I don't know what to do, it works for me and seems to be working for everyone else.

Thanks, guys! I will get my uber lab done later today, and let's see how's going.

Really appreciated !
Build is awesome, I'v been struggling even with map bosses at beginning but its getting better once I leveled up Storm Brand and its supports.

What's more, Zana was so kind to give me Cortex, actually 2nd this league, however I failed first on my Toxic Rain. I was afraid it will be the same for this build, as I respecced into it few hours ago and my Storm Brand levels were like 17-18 on 5L. But I made it with 2 portals left and it dropped Bottled Faith. Even tho it can be used with this build I decided to sell it and bought Calamitious Visions - now its really fun ;) 2M dps already on HoT and a lot of pieces to upgrade it even more.
why is phys explode chest considered better than inpulsa at any point?
"
Overmasterr wrote:

Probably because you can get the frenzy on hit mod too.
"
maciek2g wrote:
Build is awesome, I'v been struggling even with map bosses at beginning but its getting better once I leveled up Storm Brand and its supports.

What's more, Zana was so kind to give me Cortex, actually 2nd this league, however I failed first on my Toxic Rain. I was afraid it will be the same for this build, as I respecced into it few hours ago and my Storm Brand levels were like 17-18 on 5L. But I made it with 2 portals left and it dropped Bottled Faith. Even tho it can be used with this build I decided to sell it and bought Calamitious Visions - now its really fun ;) 2M dps already on HoT and a lot of pieces to upgrade it even more.

Cool man, gz on the flask!
"
Overmasterr wrote:

Inpulsa is better for clear only but consider that with a rare you can get:

Frenzy charge on hit
Additional Curse
Spell crit
% of life as extra ES
ES on Kill
Replace Storm's Gift with Algor Mortis for increased damage and Sap
Resists
More life
Last edited by Memoria_Gaming on Jul 8, 2020, 12:51:08 AM

Hi I crafted this. Using 50% phys to lightning conversion gloves. I'm thinking to switch into blade vortex. Want more bossing dps. Mapping is a breeze. What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info