[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
"
It's probably gonna feel a lot smoother with the power charges later on but you should be getting exploding monster, the only thing you need to do is kill them, no matter what ability.

tbh, initially I didn't notice this problem, and lv'd to lv 80, with only HoT dropped lightning, so I have killed quite a lot of monsters, until one day, I realised it's not exploding....

They HAVE TO be exploding, I can't see anything that could be wrong. It's not gonna be as big as with Inpulsa and spreading shock but something has to explode. Haven't slept all night so might be a bit too tired and missing something ^^
"
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
"
It's probably gonna feel a lot smoother with the power charges later on but you should be getting exploding monster, the only thing you need to do is kill them, no matter what ability.

tbh, initially I didn't notice this problem, and lv'd to lv 80, with only HoT dropped lightning, so I have killed quite a lot of monsters, until one day, I realised it's not exploding....

They HAVE TO be exploding, I can't see anything that could be wrong. It's not gonna be as big as with Inpulsa and spreading shock but something has to explode. Haven't slept all night so might be a bit too tired and missing something ^^

https://imgur.com/a/E2UobCd

damn it, how to make my gif here?

anyway, it's not exploding..... :(
Last edited by SaoDiSeng on Jul 7, 2020, 4:46:06 AM
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
I'm not aware of anything that can overwrite the 'enemies you kill explode'.

Have you tried turning off your MTX? From a glance there seems to be a little black cloud appearing when you kill in the clip, it just isn't as noticeable as the normal golden cloud.

If not, do a quick run in Blood Aqueducts with HoT and any area skills off and using just a single target skill where you'll clearly be able to see if the target is damaging those around it when you kill.
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:

It seems like i have the same issue...
Last edited by fleshmonkey on Jul 7, 2020, 7:21:28 AM
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:

Have you tried turning off your MTX? From a glance there seems to be a little black cloud appearing when you kill in the clip, it just isn't as noticeable as the normal golden cloud.

If not, do a quick run in Blood Aqueducts with HoT and any area skills off and using just a single target skill where you'll clearly be able to see if the target is damaging those around it when you kill.

Here you go. This time, I take off everything, all CWDT, glorious vanity, Amulet (Choir of the storm), and it still doesn't work.

https://imgur.com/hhK0Pr0
Last edited by SaoDiSeng on Jul 7, 2020, 7:21:17 AM
My single target seems to be quite lacklustre, I have issues dealing with t8 bosses, the clear speed is fine I'm just finding myself really struggling when it comes to single target.

Then i have 1x Doryani's Lesson, Storm Drinker, Overshock and 1x Self Fulfilling Prophecy, Empowered Envoy
Last edited by fleshmonkey on Jul 7, 2020, 7:22:16 AM
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:

Here you go. This time, I take off everything, all CWDT, glorious vanity, Amulet (Choir of the storm), and it still doesn't work.

https://imgur.com/hhK0Pr0

the third clip

"
fleshmonkey wrote:
My single target seems to be quite lacklustre, I have issues dealing with t8 bosses, the clear speed is fine I'm just finding myself really struggling when it comes to single target.

Then i have 1x Doryani's Lesson, Storm Drinker, Overshock and 1x Self Fulfilling Prophecy, Empowered Envoy

A couple more levels, uber lab and lvl 20 gems will do wonders. Make sure that you have OOS over the boss and stay in HoT range. I did T16's with your gear but at higher lvl and with Uber lab. Else it looks fine.

https://imgur.com/hhK0Pr0[/quote]

the third clip

[/quote]

They are exploding, as you can see the bodies vanish. Not sure why your range is so short. Is it the same in high-density groups?

Try Enigmatic Reach on the tree and see if it helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info