[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
And you need to have break one shot all dps for end game if not you will lose all portals fast
you must kill no faze bosses like minotaur fenix hydra in less than a 1 second
and you have to phase the bosses with fazes like sirus or maven very fast to or you will be dead)
you are like a millimeter sheet of paper remember that)

I'm actually planning to farm legion, bestiary, etc. with an inspired learning pulled from my last build. If I can't handle legion packs or red beasts I'll just respec to Storm Brand Assassin:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3039923
Same ascendancy, mostly same gems, and no crafted weapon to worry about. The only reason I'm trying autobomber first is to have something that's lag proof and not another necromancer.
--nologo -ns
Last edited by Foeglas on Feb 23, 2021, 8:19:14 PM
What is the reason behind the Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel for 7ex? It seems it only increases herald of thunder dps but like 100k, are there other things it does that doesnt show up?

Why not just put in a rare jewel with increased dmg%, increased lightning dmg% and lightning critical multi which would increase the dps of herald of thunder by like 300k+?
"

1 buy lvl 84 Elder Eclipse Staf
2 awakened it with Shaper influance
3 quality it for 30%
4 Enchant it with Harvest 1% Elemental Damage per 2% Quality
5 Spam orb of Alteration to get +2 to Level of all Spell Skill Gem
6 Big play with impritinig harvst crafts and rng Multicraft, Cannot roll Attacks and block flat Cold Damage to Spells. Augment Lightning into Remove/Add Lightning for +3 to Level of All Lightning Spell Skill Gems Remove the cold craft and go for the Level 10 Power Charge On critical Strike, by Augmenting Critical then Remove/Add Critical Prefixes Cannot be Changed remove the existing crafts and crafted Prefixes Cannot be Changed Add Crit into Remove/Add Crit Add Attack into Remove/Add Attack Craft Chance to Deal Double Damage

you can get this

In dont understand the last step, how did u obtain the +1 to maximum power charge? and how u obtain the Level 10 Power Charge On critical Strike when the both modifiers dont have tag? with remove add influence modifiers instead of critical?
Really fun build but I actually had to get an Uber Lab carry for it lol.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
So hey HoT bomber guys, playing an elementalist version myself but beside some pros and cons its basicaly the same thing.

My problem is, its a fantastic mapper but it really sucks at reinforced harvests. I think it has to do with all those proximity shields and HoT randomly targeting stuff inside those shields. I can do everything else easily but reinforced harvests are kinda problematic. I have to kite around and run in circles like a headless chicken...

Anyone got a solution for that beside "just get enough HH buffs to tank anything"?
Last edited by Zerber on Feb 26, 2021, 8:16:32 PM
how are we spreading shock with rare chest and algor?
Managed to snag this as an upgrade to Agnerod. I removed a local lightning damage mod and added the ele as extra with harvest. While not super amazing the damage increase is very noticable. Having so much fun just blasting away!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Currently farming T15 Dunes (Polished+bench Legion) with the gear below. About 70ex in and 9-12M PoB DPS depending on how many things are turned on. My next 100ex will probably go into HH/rare explodey instead of staff/CCM. I recommend Hollow Palm with 3 dex conversion jewels for leveling.
Spoiler

Helmet cost me about 50ex-30ex (resell 3 other bricks) = 20ex. "Trade" links below. Apply influence before spamming metallic since -9 light pen is an influenced mod. Check tags for more than one influenced mod before buying or using woke orb.

Amulet, same story except no fossil spamming. Citrine base is very helpful as this build is starved for str and dex. Get it on whichever of the two is cheaper and use that as woke orb target.

Chest links, storm brand 3L, large thread of hope (Counterweight, Discipline and Training) and amulet anoint (Infused frees up about 20 passives!) were inspired by u/imunchgarbage (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/lpuxln/another_4040_done_my_personal_league_feedback/goeay4j/?context=3).
Shock Nova is a snappier "engine starter" than Storm Brand with more base damage and innate shock chance but is less "sticky" and has a smaller effective AoE per cast.
Cast on Death - Portal is basically mandatory if you lack HH like me.
Intuitive Leap feels much better than Unnatural Instinct. Like Thread of Hope it is also very flexible; you can double up Sovereignty and Discord Artisan if lacking lab enchant helmet.

The flasks below beat more expensive alternatives. Bottled Faith is a big whiff when you're hybrid ehp and stack Self-Fulfilling Prophecy. Cinderswallow isn't needed on top of leech clusters and gives mediocre MS that you can get from an abyss jewel.

My biggest remaining questions are:
-Why Algor Mortis?
It doesn't seem to enable anything the way Storm's Gift does. I don't know how to tweak PoB to show its "real" DPS contribution. I don't know how consistent sap is on this build. Are these unknowns good enough to make it "better" than rare curse gloves with life+resists?

-Is elevated 5% explodey a meaningful upgrade over 3%?
I would guess not since we don't scale physical damage. A woke fodder chest with 5% goes for 18ex. That's enough for a 3% Frenzy chest with Harvest crafted life+resists. And only a few ex off from Awakened Hextouch Support.
--nologo -ns
Last edited by Foeglas on Mar 5, 2021, 4:54:39 PM
"
NeoGamerESP wrote:
"

1 buy lvl 84 Elder Eclipse Staf
2 awakened it with Shaper influance
3 quality it for 30%
4 Enchant it with Harvest 1% Elemental Damage per 2% Quality
5 Spam orb of Alteration to get +2 to Level of all Spell Skill Gem
6 Big play with impritinig harvst crafts and rng Multicraft, Cannot roll Attacks and block flat Cold Damage to Spells. Augment Lightning into Remove/Add Lightning for +3 to Level of All Lightning Spell Skill Gems Remove the cold craft and go for the Level 10 Power Charge On critical Strike, by Augmenting Critical then Remove/Add Critical Prefixes Cannot be Changed remove the existing crafts and crafted Prefixes Cannot be Changed Add Crit into Remove/Add Crit Add Attack into Remove/Add Attack Craft Chance to Deal Double Damage

you can get this

In dont understand the last step, how did u obtain the +1 to maximum power charge? and how u obtain the Level 10 Power Charge On critical Strike when the both modifiers dont have tag? with remove add influence modifiers instead of critical?

I also don't understand how to get those two mods. Even if I block both attack and caster mods, there are still a ton of influence mods that can interfere with getting those mods.

it's that good staff ? or i can change ?

TY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info