[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Currently trying to add/remove caster till i hit +2 spell skill gems, wondering if i can hit it before league ends :O
"
Dannymanic wrote:
Currently trying to add/remove caster till i hit +2 spell skill gems, wondering if i can hit it before league ends :O

Don't think so :D
Hi guys, so I start craft my staff for now I have following (finally got +2 spell and +3 lightning):

Any idea what to do next? In theory - I can remove everything except +2 +3 and try to get T1 flat lightning (or craft inc lightning in crafting bench) but what to do with sufixes?
Having trouble leeching ES, during bosses is always at 0...Any idea how to increase that?

Loving the build so far! Just wondering what you'd recommend to finish crafting this? Since trying to get +spell skill with caster add/remove is near impossible and +lightning gems seems pretty low chance as well. I figure lightning to chaos should be easy with add/remove chaos, so maybe do that after getting something good with more lightning/caster crafts? Thanks (the fire res was to block and other was just a failed caster craft)
Last edited by Dannymanic on Jul 13, 2020, 3:56:20 PM
look like a nice build to farm seeds..

btw i divined a lucky Doryani with lightning leech on Essence Extraction. PM if interested
Hey, just wanted to ask about single target dmg. I have everything from budged shopping list, 20/20 gems on HoT and im lvl 84 with uber lab done but im not able to do any conquerors/elder guardians/shaper guardians. I simply dont have enought dmg to kill them. When i get to like t16 maps on some of them i tend to struggle with bosses aswell but they just die like 5s later than they should so its not that big of a deal. Bigger concern for me is the conquerors and others
Last edited by S0zil5 on Jul 14, 2020, 3:54:16 AM
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
Hi guys, so I start craft my staff for now I have following (finally got +2 spell and +3 lightning):

Any idea what to do next? In theory - I can remove everything except +2 +3 and try to get T1 flat lightning (or craft inc lightning in crafting bench) but what to do with sufixes?

+1 power charge and % dmg per power charge

Unless fractured counts as its own influence then idk
Last edited by fleshmonkey on Jul 13, 2020, 10:37:09 PM
"
S0zil5 wrote:
Hey, just wanted to ask about single target dmg. I have everything from budged shopping list and im lvl 84 with uber lab done but im not able to do any conquerors/elder guardians/shaper guardians. I simply dont have enought dmg to kill them. When i get to like t16 maps on some of them i tend to struggle with bosses aswell but they just die like 5s later than they should so its not that big of a deal. Bigger concern for me is the conquerors and others

I have a similar problem, I'm on one shot from bosses :(
I got a question, is Choir Of The storm rly giving best output? i mean in budget version is bis for our build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info