As we mentioned last week
, we're currently working on the 3.11.1 update with improvements to Harvest. We're currently aiming to deploy this patch by the end of this working week. In the meantime, we've prepared a preview of its patch notes to give you an idea of what to expect.
Please note that the patch notes listed below are still subject to change prior to release of 3.11.1. This update will be deployed on consoles as soon as possible after its deployment on PC.
- Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4 and the Heart of the Grove monsters and bosses now have a chance based on their rarity, with higher-tier seeds having a higher chance, to drop a new plantable "seed". This can be placed in the Sacred Grove and will affect planted seeds around it, granting nearby seeds additional properties on being Harvested.
- The area around the entrance portal in the Sacred Grove now has stairs, creating 180 degrees of pathway.
- Storage Tanks are now unlocked when your Raw Lifeforce plus any additional Condensed Lifeforce exceeds 250.
- Added a confirmation warning when attempting to uproot fully-grown Tier 1 seeds as well as Tier 2 or higher seeds with any growth.
- Adjusted the colours of planted seeds and Harvest art assets to help better distinguish them from one another.
- Added text hovers over various Harvest Infrastructure to more clearly display what it is connected to.
- Your progress towards respawning the Heart of the Grove in the Sacred Grove is now displayed in the Sacred Grove.
- Namharim, Born of Night now becomes invisible during its Prowl skill.
- Added additional preloading for the Tier 4 Harvest bosses and Heart of the Grove.
- Fixed a bug where the Tier 4 Harvest Bosses could endlessly spawn monsters during their immobile phase.
- Fixed a bug where the displayed number of seeds in your Seed Stockpile didn't update correctly after auto-planting seeds.
- Fixed a bug where Oshabi could say multiple voice lines at once when auto-planting large amounts of seeds.
- Fixed a bug where the Horticrafting Station's minimap icon was visible from outside the Sacred Grove.
- Fixed a bug where the Sacred Grove had the wrong icon in the World Map information panel.
Harvest Crafting Improvements
- The growth times of Tier 1 seeds is now uniformly 3 growth cycles, with the exception of the rarest seeds: Wild Hatchling Seed, Vivid Thornweaver Seed and Primal Cleaveling Seed.
- The "Exchange a Resonator for a Fossil or vice versa. Rare outcomes are more likely with rare inputs" Harvest craft is now much more likely to give rarer outcomes based on rarer inputs.
- Harvest Crafts can no longer be used on Itemised Beasts.
- The use of the "Reforge a Rare item with Lucky modifier values, keeping all Prefixes (or Suffixes)" Harvest Craft is now prevented if it will be unable to change any modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where the Scarab Harvest Crafts would consume a stack of Scarabs if that was the input, rather than just a single Scarab.
- Fixed a bug where the "Sacrifice a Weapon or Armour to create a Ring with similar modifiers" Harvest Craft instead created an Amulet.
- Fixed a bug where destroying a stored craft from the Horticrafting Station prevented further use of a connected Collector for Harvest Crafts.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Change a Divination Card into another random Divination Card' didn't work if a stack of Divination Cards was used. It will now just remove a single card from the stack and give you a random Divination Card.
- Fixed a bug where the Harvest Crafts which changed a modifier from one element to another didn't work on modifiers that were the first explicit modifier on an item.
Heart of the Grove Improvements
- We're currently working on fixing various bugs in this fight. Full patch notes will be revealed later this week.
- Medium and Large Cluster Jewels will now drop with an additional enchantment effect that grants them 1 and 2 Jewel sockets respectively. These replace the modifiers that previously granted additional Jewel sockets, which can no longer appear on Cluster Jewels.
- Selling any existing Medium and Large Cluster Jewels without this new enchantment to a vendor will remove any existing Jewel socket modifiers and add the new socket enchantment. This does not include Unique Cluster Jewels.
- When creating multiple Brands at once, excess Brands beyond the limit are now all removed at once.
- Clarified that "You lose Rage 20% slower" only applies to natural Rage loss over time.
- Clarified the description of Enduring Cry to make it clear that the buff grants Elemental Resistances, rather than all Resistances. This is a solely a description update.
- Elemental Focus Support can now support skills which inflict elemental ailments.
- Added the Law of the Wilds unique Hellion's Paw to the Unique Collection Tab.
- Added art icons for many hideout decorations added in 3.11.0.
- Fixed a bug where new Cluster Jewel Notables were inheriting the bonuses that are only meant to apply to Small Passive Skills.
- Fixed a bug where the Witchfire Brew unique Stibnite Flask didn't grant the Despair Curse Aura if you were immune to Curses.
- Fixed a bug where the "1% increased Chaos Damage per Level" modifier was accidentally removed from the Edge of Madness unique Etched Greatsword in 3.11.0.
- Fixed a bug where the Skin of the Lords unique Simple Robe granted a Keystone named "Sacred Bastion". This keystone is meant to be named Imbalanced Guard (as seen on the passive skill tree).
- Fixed a bug where the "+25 to Maximum Rage while wielding a Sword" modifier from Rigwald's Savagery unique Royal Axe didn't work when using a One-hand Thrusting Sword.
- Fixed an unintended change introduced in 3.11.0 causing the Xoph's Nurture unique Citadel Bow to have its "x% increased Physical Damage" range lowered.
- Fixed a bug where the "Exerted Attacks deal 30% more Damage per previous Attack Exerted by this Warcry" stat from Seismic Cry didn't show up in the skill's tooltip.
- Fixed a bug where General's Cry removed all existing Mirage Warriors, even if they had not yet completed their attacks. This included persistent duration-based ground effects, such as Spikes from Earthshatter.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Warriors (created by General's Cry) that used Dominating Blow could not summon Sentinels of Dominance.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Warriors, Mirage Chieftains and Mirage Saviours were unable to deal damage when you had allocated the Ancestral Bond keystone passive.
- Fixed a bug where Warcries displayed a Cast Time in their tooltips, rather than Use Time.
- Fixed a bug where, when using the Eternal Youth keystone passive, Life Recharge wouldn't appear to begin when specific things that should cause it to begin occurred (although it actually did begin).
- Fixed a bug where Purifying Flame would attempt to hit a target a second time if it had missed the first time due to the target dodging the spell.
- Fixed a bug causing the Rank 4 and Rank 5 Life as well as the Rank 1 and Rank 2 Block Crafting Recipe unlock locations to be inversed.
- Fixed a rare bug where the minimap wouldn't be rendered.
- Fixed a bug where The Basilisk's Stone Gaze skill could be interrupted by using Seismic Cry.
- Fixed a rare bug where, when entering Dunes Map, you would spawn in the boss arena.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.0 where The Karui Fortress couldn't spawn Vaal Side Areas.
- Fixed a bug where hovering over the Dexterity or Intelligence hovers on the passive skill tree always displayed the benefits of Strength.
- Fixed a rare bug where trying to go to your Hideout or the Menagerie could fail to join but continue attempting to join indefinitely.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when mousing over a gem that was socketed into an Abyssal socket. This state was only possible to get into due to a previously-fixed bug.
|Posted by Bex_GGG
on Jun 29, 2020, 10:25:36 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Pog also first
on Jun 29, 2020, 10:27:02 PM
Patch notes look okay.
Bex, any update on "Complete Harvest Encounters VI" being fixed?
Also wtb more info on that new seed that drops.
Also wtb bigger storage containers.
Last edited by Beverice on Jun 29, 2020, 10:33:33 PM
on Jun 29, 2020, 10:27:09 PM
on Jun 29, 2020, 10:27:17 PM
on Jun 29, 2020, 10:27:21 PM
on Jun 29, 2020, 10:27:28 PM
on Jun 29, 2020, 10:28:01 PM
on Jun 29, 2020, 10:28:12 PM
Added a confirmation warning when attempting to uproot fully-grown Tier 1 seeds as well as Tier 2 or higher seeds with any growth.
Please give us an option to disable this message.
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
on Jun 29, 2020, 10:28:50 PM
on Jun 29, 2020, 10:28:52 PM