3.11.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

i cant press to anything in my garden i see the seeds but i cant press to harvest it ...
You did not mention Witchfire unique flask fix...
And the General's Warcry interaction with Earthshatter? Will be patched or is it working as intended?
This is what? The 6th patch since 3.11 was released... all of 5 days ago?

After all these years and all these leagues, GGG still can't get it right! Normally I would commend a company for supporting their game so well and so promptly but the fact that since 3.11 came out the game is TOTALLY unplayable for me is keeping me from seeing all this in a positive light!

On Thursday the 18th I could play just find under 3.10. Friday the 19th comes along with this Harvest 3.11 patch and boom, I can no longer play my most favorite game!

I LOVE PoE. It really is just about the only game I play seriously anymore. I'm not a teenager with lots of time on hands or in my 20's able to stay up all night playing a game and still bounce back the next day to work on 2 hours sleep, lol! I'm in 40's and I'm busy and I need a full 8 hours sleep at night if I'm going to be any use to anyone the next day! Therefore my gaming time is precious to me and I have to choose a game that will bring me the most pleasure for the time invested. PoE fit that bill perfectly for awhile now!

I love the depth of the game. I love the community surrounding the game. And right up until 3.11 on Friday, I could play this game no problem on my admittedly less that monstrous laptop. I don't know what you guys did in this patch but I can't play, AT ALL!!

If I can manage to connect to the servers at all which in and of itself a real crap shoot since patch day, and if my character can manage to connect to the game and actually spawn in town which is again another roll of the dice, the performance is SO bad, the lag so severe, the totally freezing so often, that if I manage to stay connected to the game, my literally slide show performance of 3 to 6 FPS makes the game unplayable.

Please let me revert to 3.10 and I'll play in standard, I don't care. I just want to play this game I've invested so much time into, use the stash tabs I've spent real money on, and enjoy the little time I have to play a game! PLEASE!!

Lax
Everyday im allocating space xD
I also cannot play the game since the 3.11 patch, I'm not sure what is going on, I play Standard too. I get lag spikes every 5 seconds or so, for 1-3 seconds, it's nonstop. I have tried switching Gateways but the problem persists.
It borked my Harvest Plot that I spent too much time putting together. I got a notice of being ready to harvest, went in and could not use it. It said that this instance is no longer valid. Create another one? As in, all the work and materials are now gone? Farm some more? Create another one?
Come on...
Mike
damnson i was about to abuse AB WoC im always late to the gamebreaking bugs
Last edited by Sammael on Jun 24, 2020, 10:55:44 PM
This highlighting is pretty useless. The whole reason we wanted it was to make it easier to tell different crafts apart, by color-coding keywords, so that we could tell at a glance which ones did what.

You've made all the keywords the same color.

Surely you can see the trouble here.
Maaan killing invisible conquerors and stuff was fun ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info