What To Expect This Year

Were there talks to just extend a league? (or 2 leagues, so you have 1 less league so you have the capacity to get it done right and not work everyone to the bone ☺?

I think i'd rather see poe 2 then another league to be honest...

Good luck!
GG GGG!
Ughh some people here is so... I dont know, whatever.

I have been playing PoE since one of the first leagues, I dont even remember which one but yeah, a lot of time, I also feel this league is somewhat weak compared to other ones, for me, it feels like metamorph but with crafting options, doesn't add too much to the game itself.
But, its an awesome league to craft amazing gear, so for the people that love crafting this can easily be one of the best leagues for that.

Some people like me, like the more simple leagues that follow the flux of the map, isntead of picking something, going there then killing the thing or whatever.

Anyways, if you all think about it, tell me a game that has this many constant updates after that many years, without even forcing you to give them money? None but PoE.

If someone doesn't like this league you can still skip it and play something else, there are other amazing games out there, go play them instead of coming here to cry abotu a league YOU don't like, they are working so hard even with this pandemic thing, trying to give us the updates with the same time frame as always, but at the same time working on MAC OS port, working on POE 2, working on this new Vulkan renderer, cmon guys, give them some credit, I don't like this league that much but I like that you have more builds to play than delirium harold league.

Thanks for keeping us informed btw GGG!
"
Haevnatt wrote:
"
nadakuu wrote:
"
y562565 wrote:
poe 2 hype

poe 2 will be a complete disaster. best not to get hype until GGG proves it cares again.
At this point they are worse then EA.

They changed so badly after Tencent, all the fun is gone, now its just releasing quick content and getting cash every 3 months, profit at all costs

We cant even meme about the game being P2W because now it really is :(

quick content when we are acyually in a crafting league lol
"
nadakuu wrote:
"
y562565 wrote:
poe 2 hype

poe 2 will be a complete disaster. best not to get hype until GGG proves it cares again.
At this point they are worse then EA.

what ?
can we just get a flashback event and end this league already, I feel like pure crafting leagues just dont work out at all from past experience (bestiary, synthesis, harvest) unless you tie other rewards to them like betrayal and delve and keep it simple and not this convoluted mess just for the sake of complexity

The only thing keeping me in the league at the moment is the balance changes i can just go to standard for but im to lazy to sort my stashes out
Last edited by richard17 on Jun 25, 2020, 12:16:52 PM
It is actually good news.

I actually wish the Harvest League will end even quicker or shorter.

This league totally cannot make it less than a week after launch.
When Covid has passed is it possible to bring end of league events back, Flashback or Short term Mayhem/Turmoil events? I know it's based on player retention but I'm sure I speak for a good chunk of players when I say that these events are missed.
you guys are talking about delays in weeks when other game developers windup with delays in months and years. I so appreciate your devotion to our entertainment, but I'm so glad that you continue to let your developers off for the holidays instead of heaping the extra work on them at a time when they need to be with their families. This is much more important, and I'm grateful for your continued decency and integrity, no matter how long the delays are.
GGG we love you, we support you and continue to keep up the good work
you... the best, thanks for the game and for the work!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info