What To Expect This Year

Honestly I couldn't conceive of a more unnecessary 'news' article.

This does little to actually address the primary issues that the community has conveyed. I doubt many people were up thinking, 'OMG, is GGG going to release something ONE week later than previously estimated OMG, I can't take this horror.'

What were you thinking GGG?

Also, this farm league good lord. Has me going back to Warframe.

WARFRAME!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
DoctorSpyzz wrote:
I nearly ever give any feedback, but this time I want to say thank you GGG for trying your best even under these circumstances. Yes Harvest doesn't have to much content but I can enjoy these other league mechanics that appear nearly every map. Playing duo self found with a friend for the first time and this league meakes getting gear so mich easier!

Thank you for your great work!

Doing the same and loving it :). Crafting is awesome!
"

WARFRAME!

Same here, except I went to Stalker Anomaly and M&B Warband
"
Honestly I couldn't conceive of a more unnecessary 'news' article.

This does little to actually address the primary issues that the community has conveyed. I doubt many people were up thinking, 'OMG, is GGG going to release something ONE week later than previously estimated OMG, I can't take this horror.'

WARFRAME!

Warframe, probably worth a try, happy there are no leagues
Last edited by Bosich on Jun 25, 2020, 6:37:22 AM
"
Bosich wrote:

I have like 2K hours on WF, but will never go back to it, the game has rich core mechanics and cool story but the problem is...

Well, there is strictly no difficulty at all, no HC mode, nothing in maps that ca stop you from rolling over them, it's just clic and wipe a room.

Which is cool, at the beginning. Once you start to know the game, you do realize they totally failed to balance anything, no matters what it is, and they just don't care about it anymore, everything is broken in Warframe and that is the main reason people play it, it can be fun to wipe everything without thinking, the godlike feeling can be cool, but in WF it does reaches a points where it's frankly questionnable.

+ there's premium money that allows to buy a lot of things, including premium account in the disguise of " XP/ Loot boosters (*cough-cough*)", you can farm it easily, but it's here and you DO need it A LOT, in facts a lot of people constantly pay on it, it's different from POE, a lot.
"
Razzenit wrote:

Sad about currency tabs 2.0.

They are 40 points. Basically free.

Would like them to auto sort to those tabs though.
Keep it up GGG yiu doing great job 👍
"
Leandrysrx8 wrote:
"
Bosich wrote:

I have like 2K hours on WF, but will never go back to it, the game has rich core mechanics and cool story but the problem is...

Well, there is strictly no difficulty at all, no HC mode, nothing in maps that ca stop you from rolling over them, it's just clic and wipe a room.

Which is cool, at the beginning. Once you start to know the game, you do realize they totally failed to balance anything, no matters what it is, and they just don't care about it anymore, everything is broken in Warframe and that is the main reason people play it, it can be fun to wipe everything without thinking, the godlike feeling can be cool, but in WF it does reaches a points where it's frankly questionnable.

+ there's premium money that allows to buy a lot of things, including premium account in the disguise of " XP/ Loot boosters (*cough-cough*)", you can farm it easily, but it's here and you DO need it A LOT, in facts a lot of people constantly pay on it, it's different from POE, a lot.

It doesn't sound encouraging, but endless league content and a forgotten main game.
Why not make a united world for all players, and hardcore an optional choice during the game? Want to risk it all? Turn on "hardcore mode" at any time. Why not launch the league simultaneously with the main game?
My friends and I are ready to pay for the game, always playing on a standard server. I’m ready now to buy a couple of support packs even for promises to develop the main game at the same time as the leagues.
sorry for google translator
Thank you, keep us posted
Stay awhile... and listen.
I have been reading the article, but what can I now expect this year that deserves this title?! Its a warning more or less from what I have been reading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info