What To Expect This Year

Kind of makes me sad.

Harvest is such an engaging league, to know it'll only be round for 12 weeks and then we're likely back to speed meta without any ability to create and craft our own gear is mildly disappointing.

I mean, I can always hold out hope that some form of Harvest will go core, but, like most other leagues, I feel it will be in a mostly crippled form that mostly invalidates what makes this league feel so engaging and involved to me.
Between the bugs and the cash grab stash tabs any enthusiasm I had for this league is pretty much gone. Its a shame really because I was looking into buying a supporter pack but I can't bring myself to support a company that makes problems then sells the solution. it'll only get worse down the line with each new league introducing more currency.
Don't let Activis...I mean Tencent ruin your amazing game.
Or...

Just make a super league in 13 weeks that ramps up all previous leagues and don't put a new one on till January!

Also, spend the extra time on POE 2. That socket rework is a big deal.
I've been playing for years on a Mac that dual boots to Windows. With the coming of Apple Silicon Macs, it looks like dual boot to Windows is going the way of the dodo... I'd be happy and honored to help you test PoE on a Mac. I have a recent Intel based iMac and will likely be getting an Apple Silicon Mac when available.
"
Harvest... a league that we are very proud of.

??? In what way they can be proud of the league ? they destroy everyone wishes, they didnt improve the game gameplay they destroyed it way more by nuclear nerf and especialy uneeded one and so on !

There are i guess good point, the league went smooth, no much crash for a league lunch at least, new set up that are suposed to lower the frame drop ok it was about time, but thats it, everything related to the gameplay were so tuned down that is a pure joke ! really nothing to be much proud of when you pretend to listen to the comunity just to stab them in the back right after
I don't known, i really loosing the interest of playing leagues as i known that i don't complete them in the time window.
Some people and i are bored with doing this stuff again and again and some of them quit the game.
Don't known how far you are with development process but maybe trowing all of the force for Poe 2 and made it public alpha/beta this year would be better.
I really hope that you put it on alpha or something for everyone maybe the every loyal one that plays most leagues before, so we known what to look and expect to test.
Pogging
"
billthegreet wrote:
Between the bugs and the cash grab stash tabs any enthusiasm I had for this league is pretty much gone. Its a shame really because I was looking into buying a supporter pack but I can't bring myself to support a company that makes problems then sells the solution. it'll only get worse down the line with each new league introducing more currency.

but that is what GGG has always done.

between creating more bugs in the game and then patting themselves on the back for being amazing (in their own mind), they are doing what they always do.

that they no longer own the game since they sold it to china does not help matters any.

"
Ild_Heim wrote:
"
Harvest... a league that we are very proud of.

??? In what way they can be proud of the league ? they destroy everyone wishes, they didnt improve the game gameplay they destroyed it way more by nuclear nerf and especialy uneeded one and so on !

There are i guess good point, the league went smooth, no much crash for a league lunch at least, new set up that are suposed to lower the frame drop ok it was about time, but thats it, everything related to the gameplay were so tuned down that is a pure joke ! really nothing to be much proud of when you pretend to listen to the comunity just to stab them in the back right after

GGG has never cared about the people playing the game.

it is still business as usual for them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info