[3.12] Odif's Newbie League Starter, Electric Spectre-(Zombie or Skeleton) Necromancer, low cost.

Allright 3.13 seems pretty nice.

Tirn's End region :
For splinters I will try to get

That Which you Seek : 10% Delirium
The Singular Eternity : Fog dissipates 25% slower. Fog lasts 10 additional seconds. (Should help with boss killing, Abyss killing if the spectre character has bad gears, may be unnecessary). I hope RITUAL stops the fog timer.
Trespassers : Additional Invasion Bosses (splinter boost?)
Underground Kingdom : 1% Abyss for 2% packsize. 100% more chance for Abyssal Depts and Lichs.

Not sure for the 5th one...

All regions are really nice for lots of different reasons. The game is going in the right direction!
"
TitCriss wrote:
Allright 3.13 seems pretty nice.

Tirn's End region :
For splinters I will try to get

That Which you Seek : 10% Delirium
The Singular Eternity : Fog dissipates 25% slower. Fog lasts 10 additional seconds. (Should help with boss killing, Abyss killing if the spectre character has bad gears, may be unnecessary). I hope RITUAL stops the fog timer.
Trespassers : Additional Invasion Bosses (splinter boost?)
Underground Kingdom : 1% Abyss for 2% packsize. 100% more chance for Abyssal Depts and Lichs.

Not sure for the 5th one...

All regions are really nice for lots of different reasons. The game is going in the right direction!

If this build has a weakness, it's its ability to quickly move through maps killing everything super duper fast.

As such, its not really the best for Delerium, which requires speed moving through maps.

But if that's the way you want to go, GO FOR IT!
I find that speed for clearing all depends on whether my dmg rate keeps up with my motion speed. My carrion golem build could keep up with my quicksilver enhanced motion speed because I'm constantly delivering 17 mill sDPS as I fly past the mobs. Usually my zombie builds don't keep up too well, so tactics need to be adjusted. Bottom line: force the feeding frenzied, swiftness granted undead army to keep up with your motion and stop as necessary after passing the mob up using your travel skill. Tactics are simple.

Mateo Ace
"
MateoAce wrote:
I find that speed for clearing all depends on whether my dmg rate keeps up with my motion speed. My carrion golem build could keep up with my quicksilver enhanced motion speed because I'm constantly delivering 17 mill sDPS as I fly past the mobs. Usually my zombie builds don't keep up too well, so tactics need to be adjusted. Bottom line: force the feeding frenzied, swiftness granted undead army to keep up with your motion and stop as necessary after passing the mob up using your travel skill. Tactics are simple.

Mateo Ace

This build does not clear as fast as Carrion golems.

It just does not.

I had a goal, to make a SUPER cheap, SUPER simple minion build that could get Newbies into endgame.

It clears ok, but it does not clear as fast as one moves with quicksilver.

It does dominate bossing though, so it should look good this league, which is bossing or "one location fights" (Ritual)
Odif, don't you know all builds are insert-your-choice-curse-here unless you can effortlessly:
- Cost no more than 1 chaos for end game
- Require no more than 1 button
- Clear A8 T16 maps in <2 minutes
- Clear A8 Sirius in <2 minutes
- Be immortal

If you cannot hit all 5 points, well, what is the point. Seriously though, I haven played your minion version, but I have gone over it and liked the makeup. I also appreciate all your support elsewhere on the forums. This is my favorite scrub friendly minion build.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 11, 2021, 1:52:33 PM
"
Aldonés wrote:
Odif, don't you know all builds are insert-your-choice-curse-here unless you can effortlessly:
- Cost no more than 1 chaos for end game
- Require no more than 1 button
- Clear A8 T16 maps in <2 minutes
- Clear A8 Sirius in <2 minutes
- Be immortal

If you cannot hit all 5 points, well, what is the point. Seriously though, I haven played your minion version, but I have gone over it and liked the makeup. I also appreciate all your support elsewhere on the forums. This is my favorite scrub friendly minion build.

I love sarcasm!

Thanks for your kind words.

Send all your newbie friends here, when they start playing PoE.
Hi there,been a while :D odif,you saw new post from GGG?minion nerfed :/ specially spectre's... lmk what u think about it.

and any option's?

Hi Odif,

Yeah, I know the 7 carrions will mow things down faster, especially accompanied with a few frost-scout spectres (thx again for the recommendation), and zombies to proc increased carrion dmg. But I'm looking to your build to start off the league, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Woohoo!
I am discontinuing this build, due to 3.13 nerfs.

I am redoing it, with changes, in a new thread.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3008831

I will no longer maintain this thread, or post in it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info