[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Chen93 wrote:
"
Codz wrote:

Interesting, so you don't think I should just try to buy a rare gloves or rings? I'll definitely take a look at the Keystone, but usually my issue is just getting instantly blown up, not whittled down. I've got around 5.5k ES, will that Keystone still help a lot?

Shavs is definitely on my radar, I just wasn't sure if that was the best use of my money. Either way, thank you very much! Maybe I'll try learning path of building to see what items make the biggest difference.

Finishing up all the clusters is way more important than the next gear with where you are. Will provide a dramatic boost in survivability. Only 1 medium cluster means you're missing over 100% increased effect of your auras.

Well I'll definitely focus on the jewels then! Should I focus on getting the mediums before larges, then?
"
Codz wrote:
"
Chen93 wrote:
"
Codz wrote:

Interesting, so you don't think I should just try to buy a rare gloves or rings? I'll definitely take a look at the Keystone, but usually my issue is just getting instantly blown up, not whittled down. I've got around 5.5k ES, will that Keystone still help a lot?

Shavs is definitely on my radar, I just wasn't sure if that was the best use of my money. Either way, thank you very much! Maybe I'll try learning path of building to see what items make the biggest difference.

Finishing up all the clusters is way more important than the next gear with where you are. Will provide a dramatic boost in survivability. Only 1 medium cluster means you're missing over 100% increased effect of your auras.

Well I'll definitely focus on the jewels then! Should I focus on getting the mediums before larges, then?

I'd get two mediums, then one large, then another medium, then another large, then the last medium.

That way you can slot both mediums, then get a large and slot your two mediums into the new large, while using the newly free socket to slot the third medium, then lastly fill out your tree with two larges, and four mediums.
Just started with the Build , cant find any comment to answer my question : Why is the "Brutality Support" gem lvl 1 , and in another Pob its lvl 3(awakend) ? I mean is there something wrong to level it to 20 for the extra phys dmg?
Cool build but keep getting literally one-shotted in random heist mobs are killing my joy of this league...
"
Crogus wrote:
Cool build but keep getting literally one-shotted in random heist mobs are killing my joy of this league...

when optimized, this build doesn't have that problem.
"
Crogus wrote:

97->100 with one death. Mostly heisting all league, last 20% from chayla stones.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Oct 19, 2020, 6:03:00 PM
Can anyone please take a look at my character and pob and make suggestions on anything to improve and how my character looks now? After I got all the nodes in "just hit endgame" in the base pob I only chose minion dmg nodes. I don't know how to mess with pob so I am curious about my damage and maybe my minions do good dmg and then I could probably get es nodes. My next thing on the purchase order is Charisma Anoint so it's gonna free up nodes soon for maybe more minion dps nodes or maybe es nodes. I can't afford cluster jewels yet. I think i might've messed up the pob thing cause in the items it says I have cluster jewels but I dont. I got 4.2k es

Character: DingDongLongSchlong

https://pastebin.com/NdjcJyek

Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Oct 19, 2020, 6:41:50 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but I haven't found an answer to it yet.
Why is vulnerability better than assassin's mark? Disregarding clear speed, just for bossing.
According to pob it should bump the dps quite a bit, what am I missing?
Feelgoodman on HC

ES - 9000/3 Sirus A5 done/Cortex done
Unavailable

5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
Last edited by Kagan290 on Oct 19, 2020, 8:39:19 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
abdemon wrote:
"
minhtri11296 wrote:
Was bored with Carrion and transis to SO full Phys Impale because it can doing Tropical Island farming well.
After some price check i was suprise how this build became so expensive. Doryani Boot jumped from 1ex when i purchase to 10ex, so i decided to replace it because i got +1 spell gem from wand and a simple +1 corrupted implict is really cheap.
If you do spectre version of this build, consider getting one because it so cheap compare to Doryani.
And I also manage to fit in F&S and Aspect of Spider for more damage and survivalibily.
Was debate on how alternative clarity gem work so I dont know if i should put it in, but Enhance abuse with Diverge Vitality and Anomalous Convocation feel really good :D

Do u have enough DPS for fast clear 100% delirious t15+ maps?

I'm pretty sure it will clear 100% delirious t15+ maps faster than Carrion, the DPS is comparable to Carrion and it really easy to keep SO survive because they not gonna leap slam in the middle of beyond pack mob lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info