[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
lordigor181 wrote:
Good morning guys,

I have a silly problem. Today my Pob com. fork asked me to update him, as i want to give him the better as a token of gratitude for it's hard and calculating work, i updated it to 1.4.170.16
Then i loaded my char, fill up the cluster jewels as per usual and go into calcs section to start ticking things and see my DEEPS go up. But since the update it doesn't show the frenzy and power charges on minions, just on myslef...
Previous days it showed just fine, they were there automatically whenever I imported my toon, but not today =S
What am i missing? i'm the only one?

Thx guys as always

It's not the update since I do have them, after updating. They do, however, "disappear" (are hidden) when creating a new blank build. This has been the case for as long as I use POB (since Delve league).

How to get them to show, on the left pick in the "main skill" menu (beneath bandits and pantheon's) a minion skill. They should now appear in your configuration tab.

Edit: IF they don't make sure you have ticked "show minion stats" in the Calcs tab, after you've picked a minion skill there.
Last edited by FutureFear on Oct 19, 2020, 6:16:04 AM
I'm slowly progressing through the game with this build and I love the playstyle! I've been following the "what order to buy stuff" part of this guide but I start to get blown up on tier 14+ maps randomly. I've included my gear below and I'm hoping to get some suggestions on upgrading. I know my belt jewels, gloves and rings aren't very good. My chest also needs to be updated to a shavs wrappings. I currently only have one medium cluster jewel(this is the part of the guide I'm currently on, buying my clusters.

What items should I upgrade to make the biggest survivability difference? I'm wondering if my gloves/rings/jewels are holding me back. If it's those, is there any budgetish items I can use as an upgrade? For example, finding a good unset ring(dex+str, es flat/%, +2 socket level) are crazy expensive.

I struggle to buy 100 chaos items as it is, so if I have to save to buy 500+ Viv rings I will... but it'll suck!

Thanks for any guidance you can give! Hopefully all the items liked properly, this is my first time doing it.

Hi everyone,

Amazing build so far ! Just wondering, what's your suggestion for spectres when you have 4 spectres available ?

Thanks for the guide, on POB may i ask where does frenzy and power charges come from?
"
dotzor wrote:
Thanks for the guide, on POB may i ask where does frenzy and power charges come from?

Host and Carnage chieftain Specters.
"
tani38 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Amazing build so far ! Just wondering, what's your suggestion for spectres when you have 4 spectres available ?

I am wondering the same, i have been using just Syndicate ops and i feel like im missing something. Can someone shed some light?

So I managed to change this build into CI, with the help of like -7 mana res from jewels, the rest from gear and tree.
Now I can run Divergent Vitality with a lvl4 enchance. means I gain 44% more dmg while I'm on full life which i'm always on.

8.6K es, 2k regen with flask. Big up side of going CI was that I had more rare gears to craft stats on and I didn't need any gear with chaos res on them. This also allowed me to get pure stats on my cluster jewels which were cheaper and easier to get and i freed up 1 ring slot. If I decided to go pure es ring and es belt, I could easily achieve over 10k es.

Although my res are at 88/88/89, this could be fixed if I made a shield with +2 max res, or get more %non-curse aura from redeemer chest.

Overall this build was a blast to play thank you for the guide.
"
Edit: IF they don't make sure you have ticked "show minion stats" in the Calcs tab, after you've picked a minion skill there.

Thank u man, that's it, now i can see them, thx a lot
"
Codz wrote:
I'm slowly progressing through the game with this build and I love the playstyle! I've been following the "what order to buy stuff" part of this guide but I start to get blown up on tier 14+ maps randomly. I've included my gear below and I'm hoping to get some suggestions on upgrading. I know my belt jewels, gloves and rings aren't very good. My chest also needs to be updated to a shavs wrappings. I currently only have one medium cluster jewel(this is the part of the guide I'm currently on, buying my clusters.

What items should I upgrade to make the biggest survivability difference? I'm wondering if my gloves/rings/jewels are holding me back. If it's those, is there any budgetish items I can use as an upgrade? For example, finding a good unset ring(dex+str, es flat/%, +2 socket level) are crazy expensive.

I struggle to buy 100 chaos items as it is, so if I have to save to buy 500+ Viv rings I will... but it'll suck!

Thanks for any guidance you can give! Hopefully all the items liked properly, this is my first time doing it.

Get wicked ward keystone that will help you a lot before you get enough ES regen.

So half way of struggling in maps I got my Shavs from cards (farm tower maps or buy them) but I was on a 5link and it wasn't enough dmg.
I then changed my gloves to a pair of unique called Vixens entrapment gloves.
These gloves allowed you to cast two curses while only self casting 1 (vulnerability), I added punishment curse in the gloves and made map clear a lot smoother, and I later added poachers mark into the gloves too and that carried me all the way to Sirus 7 with a 5link.
But I had a doryani boots which I bought for 35C back then, so I'm not sure how you can fit both curses into your setup.

Hope this will help you good luck.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Oct 19, 2020, 10:56:11 AM
Ive changed the Clayshapper to a +1 +1 wand.

Testing out how it looks, and so far made 3 rounds of Conquerors/Sirus.

The clear, againsnt what I spected, does not feel any slower tbh, but the bosses are "significantly" killed "faster"

Sirus preWand, on phase 4 was going down in 5 seconds previously, which some times might let him do the Walls or the 4 Sirus phase thing, but now with wand he goes down in average 3.5 seconds, which makes he never does nothing else than 2 beam attacks before he dies.

This is the wand im testing with:

PD: Also note that I play with HH, which in bosses is not ideal and makes me lose quite a good bunch of DPS, so this things can be even "faster" (But I like the funsies of HH mapping xD )

PD 2: On the new 4th spectre slot, Im trying to figure out some spectre to boost DPS through Shock, so far testing Scale of Esh, but hard to say if its good or not a big deal at all
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Last edited by Kelzar on Oct 19, 2020, 11:18:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info