[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Can anyone please take a look at my character and pob and make suggestions on anything to improve and how my character looks now? After I got all the nodes in "just hit endgame" in the base pob I only chose minion dmg nodes. I don't know how to mess with pob so I am curious about my damage and maybe my minions do good dmg and then I could probably get es nodes. My next thing on the purchase order is Charisma Anoint so it's gonna free up nodes soon for maybe more minion dps nodes or maybe es nodes. I can't afford cluster jewels yet. I think i might've messed up the pob thing cause in the items it says I have cluster jewels but I dont. I got 4.2k es

Character: DingDongLongSchlong

https://pastebin.com/NdjcJyek

Ok I finally got the charisma annointment and made some changes to my passive tree now the hard part is getting the expensive cluster jewels which I don't see myself getting soon.
anyone can explain, how to summon 5 golems ?
still have 3
one from gem (21)
one from three
one from Clayshaper

have 4 primordial jewel
"
Kapolito wrote:
still have 3
one from gem (21)
one from three
one from Clayshaper

have 4 primordial jewel

as ez as the wiki describe

You need to have 1 of each
- Primordial Might
- Primordial Harmony
- Primordial Eminence

plus 1
- Anima stone

"+1 to maximum number of Golems
+1 to maximum number of Summoned Golems if you have 3 Primordial Items Socketed or Equipped"

You sure you have all of these above?

Last edited by ThoryX on Oct 20, 2020, 3:26:25 AM
"
Kapolito wrote:
still have 3
one from gem (21)
one from three
one from Clayshaper

have 4 primordial jewel

You're missing two, that concludes you're missing the anima stone.
"
ThoryX wrote:

You need to have 1 of each
- Primordial Might
- Primordial Harmony
- Primordial Eminence

plus 1
- Anima stone

"+1 to maximum number of Golems
+1 to maximum number of Summoned Golems if you have 3 Primordial Items Socketed or Equipped"

You sure you have all of these above?

actually you just need any 3 primordials, i for example have 3 harmony
ns build
Last edited by warman2121 on Oct 20, 2020, 6:31:58 AM
"
warman2121 wrote:
Nearby enemies take 9% increased phys damage (animate guardian equip) ? what item give it?

Crafted helm with 1 Jagged fossil
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
How people do 80+ ms under the Haste influense ? i have only 60 .
Same clusters
Newbie question. Do I only need to stack Chaos Resistance on this build, and safely ignore the other resistances other than the ones I'm getting from the uniques etc?
"
Newbie question. Do I only need to stack Chaos Resistance on this build, and safely ignore the other resistances other than the ones I'm getting from the uniques etc?

Pretty much. A 300% aura effect lvl 20 purity gives you 123% resistance alone.
Prism Guardian gives you 25% to all. Right there, that's 148% to all elemental resistance. With the -60% penalty, that leaves you at 88% to all. Oh, but we also used Commander of darkness that gives us an extra 30% to all resistances. That gives us a minimum of 118% resistance to all without any resistances on any other equipment.

So yeah, this build can totally ignore elemental resistances on gear.
Last edited by Breken on Oct 20, 2020, 1:19:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info