[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"Clarity
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies have 20% increased Damage while on Full Mana

We need to find out if minions count to be on full mana but if they are then free damage.
"

any more info on this? should i use divergent clarity or not?
I have some question. Why my ES regen is 1296.1 in game. but it is 1557 in POB? and how can I have more physical damage reduction? I have 15% physical damage reduce and 16% physical damage taken as element damage. but still feel so weak.
"
supertact wrote:
"Clarity
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies have 20% increased Damage while on Full Mana

We need to find out if minions count to be on full mana but if they are then free damage.
"

any more info on this? should i use divergent clarity or not?

Haven't come up with a "real" test of this, but they certainly FEEL like they do more damage with the aura up.

I have put quite a bit of money into this build. The helmet took me awhile to craft fossil spamming. I went with the cold iron point variant and my shaper dps is insane. rocking high ES, high Res, chaos res cap. 5k recharge with like 1.6k es regen per second. Really all thats left to do is change stat enchant on helm for str and craft minion damage on gloves instead. And possibly wait for a pog watchers eye. Right now im using a disc es regen and vitality life regen and getting double mod ES regen due to zealot's oath. i'm currently running 10 auras i had originally crafted a mana reserve bone helmet to fit an 11th aura but after going through like 500 essences+ i never really got a roll i liked I tried it with a decent roll and it increased my shaper dps by about 1.6 million per golem but this helm I made is way better then that one was even without running the 11th aura. the +3 gives me a level 29 animate guardian for max survivability and it also gives me a level 26 zombie for a 9th Zombie.
Last edited by Kyle33b on Oct 16, 2020, 7:09:39 PM
RIP my ag to... no idea what, but it was a 60% deli promenade with beyond, juiced up. Not sure what it died to because I just looked up and didn't see the icon anymore. Never saw the health go down. Lost kingmaker and garb of the ephemeral. No motivation to spend another 500c gearing it.
"
Shadafaka wrote:
RIP my ag to... no idea what, but it was a 60% deli promenade with beyond, juiced up. Not sure what it died to because I just looked up and didn't see the icon anymore. Never saw the health go down. Lost kingmaker and garb of the ephemeral. No motivation to spend another 500c gearing it.

Yep, I had A simular death on my AG, Delerium + beyond = deadly for minions.

Probably because of the insane damage Abaxoth and Ephij can deal with Vaal storm call. Recognized by the insane fast colorful lighting strikes all over your screen.

I've changed my setup while (re)gearing with Mask of the stitched demon + grave intentions allocated (on the tree). 16-17K Life regen per second now, and 70K+ life. Also testing corpse walkers on AG for the extra 3% regen ^^

"
FutureFear wrote:

I've changed my setup while (re)gearing with Mask of the stitched demon + grave intentions allocated (on the tree). 16-17K Life regen per second now, and 70K+ life. Also testing corpse walkers on AG for the extra 3% regen ^^

Now that's an idea, do corpse walkers generate corpses when used by an AG? If so, that makes flesh offering a lot less annoying to use.
"
FutureFear wrote:
"
Shadafaka wrote:

Yep, I had A simular death on my AG, Delerium + beyond = deadly for minions.

Probably because of the insane damage Abaxoth and Ephij can deal with Vaal storm call. Recognized by the insane fast colorful lighting strikes all over your screen.

I'm in the process of crafting an i86 bone helmet that's shaper/elder.

It has 35% elemental resistances to my AG which should prevent it being 1 shot right?? Haha

What fossils do I use to make helm?

Pristine/bound/dense?

Which clusters would I want to make and how many passives 8 or 9 for large? Better off chaos spamming or just buying ones with 3 notables? (I got 2 X 8 passive clusters for large what 2 notable are preferable to start with? And I bought 4 X 6 passive mediums then chaos spammed for 18% increased effect of auras with 2 of them hitting chaos resist...is the 25% increased effect of passives better than the 8% notable??)

Also wouldn't a 10% of max mana as max es with either disc 2.4% es regen/10% of physical taken as lightning/cold/fire be a better combo?

Cheers guys

Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 17, 2020, 1:33:46 AM
How much does primordial Might effect clear speed ?
Also should I be using 2 of the impale notables or just 1?

Which one would you use?

Keep in mind I already have one impale notable on my other large.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info