[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

With some tinkering you can fit in the maim aura instead and further boost it with maim support for significantly better dps. How you fit it in varies from user to user, different pathing, annointments, redeemer helmet with 5% mana reservation reduction, lab enchants, corrupted jewels etc.

The combo though im talking about is in my boots;

the Anom. Flesh and Stone linked with Anom. Maim support.

Myself, I pathed slightly different and manually went to charisma and annointed champion of the cause along with righteous army. The only other thing I do differently is cylone over shield charge for movement, with my boots I cyclone at 150% of my base speed so its just more comfortable to me, that link looks like this;

with the Fortify and Divergent Infused Channeling for some more physical damage reduction and ES Regen.
What are some good sources of reduced mana reservation to get flesh & stone? Also, I'm not sure how to fit it in socket wise
"
Shadafaka wrote:
What are some good sources of reduced mana reservation to get flesh & stone? Also, I'm not sure how to fit it in socket wise

You´d go probably either
- Pure aptitude on cluster ( for purity of lightning reduced reservation
or
- Helm enchant with some reduced reservation of an Aura

... also its possible to have "-1% mana reserved" as corruption, but not sure if this helps in the end min/maxing to fit in ( i remember having to do so with Herald Stacker in Dilirium, but thats a different story :D )
Hi lads playing first time summoner )) coudl somebody give me a note how to correctly set up build in pm ? Thanks
having an absolute blast on this build guys. Seriously, the strongest build i've played.

Is dropping impale for the damage on full life support worth it? I got enough chromatic to re color my shavs......
do +1 to minimum frenzy charges on the vivinsect ring do anything for us or does it not extend to our pets?
What is our go to watchers eye for this build end game?
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Regenerate 2.37% of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline

9% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage while affected by Purity of ice/fire/lightning

10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage while affected by Purity of Ice/fire/lightning

it cost minimum 50 ex tho.
"
Shadafaka wrote:
Yeah I took a look at your tree. Changed some nodes, got death attunement back. I'm up to 8.9k es and was able to hit lvl 97, so thanks for your tips they helped a lot. Sucks to not have ravenous horde anymore but grave intentions looks nice. I'll also try out they of tul

Grave Intentions is for the most part a waste unless you're running the Animate Guardian with Mask of the Stitched Demon to give him insane regen. The Unholy Might from it won't work if you're running Brutality, so it'd only be a little bit of survivability for your minions. It is possible to still get Ravenous Horde with a Thread of Hope (or whatever it's called) jewel.
Hello buddys what is the best combo with Watcher's Eye?

i found it on last post :)

"
supertact wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Regenerate 2.37% of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline

9% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage while affected by Purity of ice/fire/lightning

10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage while affected by Purity of Ice/fire/lightning

it cost minimum 50 ex tho.
Last edited by SirSmokeSALoot on Oct 16, 2020, 10:45:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info