[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
FutureFear wrote:
"
sorlix wrote:
Is it possible to afk blight maps with this build? i couldnt find information about this

No, not possible, we're missing the "amount" of minions needed. 5 golems, 8 zombies, 3 (or 4) spectres and AG is not enough to agro all sides.

ON top our golems aren't as "fast" in attacking compared to some spectres.

On T13-16 blighted maps we also probably die ourselves when AFK.

u can definitely afk t13-16 blighted maps.

u just need to have 1 primordial might

and build two scout towers

note that maps are just are just white with 20% with any oil enchant.

map rarity on blight maps only affect the loot explosion at the end around the pump.
Hello buddys can someone please chek my build. I can only get 2.7m dmg.
And what can i upgrade to get bether damage :)

https://pastebin.com/cfp4LxBS

guys what are your thoughts on linking AG and Zombies with meat shield and Feeding frenzy on an elder helmet with minion life?

with meat shield zombies and AG can taunt and are more tankier and they still give FF buffs.

btw when can i switch impale support gem with damage on full life support?
Last edited by Sisilim on Oct 17, 2020, 7:35:26 AM
"
"
FutureFear wrote:
"
sorlix wrote:
Is it possible to afk blight maps with this build? i couldnt find information about this

No, not possible, we're missing the "amount" of minions needed. 5 golems, 8 zombies, 3 (or 4) spectres and AG is not enough to agro all sides.

ON top our golems aren't as "fast" in attacking compared to some spectres.

On T13-16 blighted maps we also probably die ourselves when AFK.

u can definitely afk t13-16 blighted maps.

u just need to have 1 primordial might

and build two scout towers

note that maps are just are just white with 20% with any oil enchant.

map rarity on blight maps only affect the loot explosion at the end around the pump.

If you can please make a video, because I've tried on 20% quality white T15 blighted maps and when I AFK I just DIE :)
Well I went and spent a bunch more currency, after which I found out I still couldn't run Flesh and Stone + Maim, so I pivoted towards an Enhance - Divergent Clarity - Divergent Vitality setup that I saw on PoE.Ninja

I haven't actually tried it yet, because LoL Worlds is on, but I figure it can't be worse than before :D

Glad so many people are enjoying the build. I have tried to explaining my reasoning for as much as possible but I'm glad so many people are willing to help each other out and explain their own rational for their tweaks

"
FutureFear wrote:

If you can please make a video, because I've tried on 20% quality white T15 blighted maps and when I AFK I just DIE :)

I have not been playing heist but I did some afk blight maps from T13-15 in harvest with the character which went fine. No scout towers which I probably should have used, sometimes mobs did drip through but not enough to fail the map. Possibly melee splash support would have helped also

Your variant is more focused on cycloning and less focused on replenishing presence + vitality levels so has much less ES regen per second which has more impact in the afk blight maps where you never avoid hits and just tank everything. This might be more a 'test the limits of your setup' kind of thing particularly the amount you have invested in your animate guardian and cluster jewels.

If you are going afk then the movement setup could be removed and replaced with perhaps a CWDT guard skill or maybe just a lvl 1 clarity. Anything passive to help out.
"
WaffleT wrote:
Glad so many people are enjoying the build. I have tried to explaining my reasoning for as much as possible but I'm glad so many people are willing to help each other out and explain their own rational for their tweaks

"
FutureFear wrote:

I have not been playing heist but I did some afk blight maps from T13-15 in harvest with the character which went fine. No scout towers which I probably should have used, sometimes mobs did drip through but not enough to fail the map. Possibly melee splash support would have helped also

Your variant is more focused on cycloning and less focused on replenishing presence + vitality levels so has much less ES regen per second which has more impact in the afk blight maps where you never avoid hits and just tank everything. This might be more a 'test the limits of your setup' kind of thing particularly the amount you have invested in your animate guardian and cluster jewels.

If you are going afk then the movement setup could be removed and replaced with perhaps a CWDT guard skill or maybe just a lvl 1 clarity. Anything passive to help out.

True, my cyclone with ES on hit setup is the reason why I can't AFK.

There are some tweaks I (anyone) can do to make it easier for sure.

Still, some blight bosses (especially with poison or bleeding/melee) can hit pretty hard that even the regen can't out heal. Especially if Chaos res isn't capped. I guess also some luck is involved, for sure there are other builds better suited to do so.

Or I understand something totally different with AFK'ing in a blighted map. What I understand: Open blighted map start the pump and go do your laundry or something, so AFK - Away from Keyboard...

I just killed Sirus 8 in a couple minutes with my melee splash setup, (because I forgot to switch my gem) I thought he felt a tiny bit tanky, and he even got a couple attacks off. Yeah, the damage is fine.

In other news, made it to lvl 100 finally, now I no longer fear death. Not that it happens easily with this build.
Last edited by Breken on Oct 17, 2020, 10:39:06 AM
Hi,just wondering about the +2 wand for the spectre variant. It's a bit expensive for me, but i don't know if crafting one with fossils would be cheeper since i don't really have an idea of how many tries it would take.
Also, do you change any gem for clearing / bossing in the spectre links?
Last edited by Schmilodon on Oct 17, 2020, 1:38:57 PM
Hey guys. My Carrions keep on dying at Sirus 8. Dont know what to do :(
Can you please give me advice?

Thx :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info