The Future of Stash Tabs

TIL; Expect more greed MTX thats unnecessary but we can force it anyway.

Also we're going to add auto-sort to tabs now to make it so you can pay to speedmap without caring when you spend $50 on all the tabs.

--------------------

How about you actually make the currency and fragment tab do what they're suppose to do and refund everyone that bought these tabs and make them remove-only.
Just don´t add more clutter to the game (all fragments, oils, items that´s enough).
Cut drop of rare items by at least 90% but improve their quality (affixes should be rolled according to area level) etc.

The game needs more QoL features (auto-sorting tabs, auto-picking scrolls/fragments etc).
Chris: guys can you give me something for <insert most recent outrage> damage control?

GGG: just tell the players we are thinking about things that may never happen because we only started thinking about it after you asked us to think about what you can write in 3 paragraphs or less

50% of the players: OMG thank you Chris that smoke you blew up our ass makes total sense shut up and take my $

I mean the next time you announce a league that requires you to collect X number of little shit to form slightly bigger shit so you can put it into something to find slightly bigger shit, the players should think about the effect that has on stash tabs (or your motives?).

How about a league where you just run maps/levels/content and after some thresholds you face off with the league content without having to pick up a fucking thing to get there?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jun 24, 2020, 1:03:06 PM
What about an auto sort feature which can be binded on a hotkey?

Lets say i ctrl click an delirium orb it’ll automatically go into the delirium stash tab.

This would be awesome! All these special tabs we need nowadays requiring alot micromanaging.
Looks like the game has come a long way since I bought my first supporter pack. Guess we're all about $$$ now. And not just that, looks like there is more and more bloat added to the game. Takes more time to sort stuff into stash tabs now than completing a map.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
How about an option to convert four premium tabs into one quad tab?

Also, I need a specialized tab for all my Gems and Jewels.

Thanks, keep up the good work!
Another huge Quality of Life improvement to stash tabs would be the ability to sort and filter items, a la Microsoft Excel's sort and filter functions.

For example, sort or filter by:

Item level
Item level requirement
Item Type
Alphabetically
etc.
Hopefully it will be released soon... I like spending money for POE but the managebility of all the stashes became a hassle D:

Keep up the good work!
I bought these as I have bought every stash tab and some other MTX's. However, as a casual gamer, I will never fill any of these in a league. I don't think I'll be able to do a delirium boss fight in this league or a metamorph boss.

If I were smart, I shouldn't buy these tabs and just sell the delirium, delve, metamorph, ... pieces. This way they don't clatter my inventory and I, at least get some return from it.
PLEASE let us upgrade regular tabs to quad. And regular premium to quad premium.

I don't want more tabs, I want the tabs I have to be bigger. Tabs I bough back when act 3 was the end of the game, before premium tabs and quad tabs existed.

We can upgrade regular to premium, so why not be able to upgrade to quad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info