Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Congrat for dumbest league ever with 0 item drop..... I go T7 yellow map and open yellow cartografer strongbox and drop for me T1-T2 maps wtf , I dont waste me money for stash tabs
oooph, thought it was 3 separate tabs, that would be just dumb...
WTF is this crap?

By the way, if you guys love making tab updates so much, can you guys fix quad stash tabs to they're actually intuitive to use? it's such a PITA putting anything in them.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I bought them right away. but when I went to play standard to fill them and free up some other tabs...they are not there! They showed up in my Harvest stash, but I am not really playing harvest anymore.

What's with that? I bought them and now can't use them where they are needed. It's pretty crappy.

You can't be serious? Is this legit?
I was hoping Oils would be added to the Fragment tab.. guess not.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Well, we can keep all of maps oils organs etc in a single quad tab, how about that? Why Chris, why... wtb 3 lines tab panel...
"
UntoTheCruel wrote:
oooph, thought it was 3 separate tabs, that would be just dumb...

In case you didnt make a joke they are seperate they just sell them on a "discounted pack"
oh man...
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Welp, not gonna buy the quad tab or 2 I was saving for now. You can't try to scam me and still expect me to spend money.
"
Br00ksy wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I bought them right away. but when I went to play standard to fill them and free up some other tabs...they are not there! They showed up in my Harvest stash, but I am not really playing harvest anymore.

What's with that? I bought them and now can't use them where they are needed. It's pretty crappy.

You can't be serious? Is this legit?
for me it is. I bought them a few hours ago and then logged into the game. No new tabs in my Standard stash, but they are in my Harvest stash.

I sent a note to Bex to see what's going on. No reply yet.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info