Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

NO.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
The most important question asked at every new league ideas meeting: can we sell players a stash tab?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
but why 3 tab why not just 1 and for all?
I bought them right away. but when I went to play standard to fill them and free up some other tabs...they are not there! They showed up in my Harvest stash, but I am not really playing harvest anymore.

What's with that? I bought them and now can't use them where they are needed. It's pretty crappy.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
this is #1 bullshit. im not buying these.
Add a prophecy tab
Add a cluster jewel tab (as long you didnt pu it on one of these already)
Add a Gem stash tab to short our different lvl and types of gems
add a potion stash tab to short our different quality of potions

And cant w8 for these next league tabs......

Now to be serious it was that hard to make it into a 1 stash and still pay the same price??
The problem isnt the price but the waste of time to travel all along these tabs to manually add things.Most of these things are rare to find and faster to sort on a normal/quad tab than roll around 15 tabs to put 1 of them each map

if this thing gets on every league we will end up having 30 different league specific tabs that will have in them 10-20 items max (that we could put in any regular tab anyways) cause the amount of different "currency" things that drop are starting to be SO many....
Last edited by Dragothjim on Jun 23, 2020, 10:59:21 PM
"
Was kind of hoping this system would have been implemented in a way that didn't require more buying of stash tabs. I'm still going to get them, but I worry about the future of implementing new currencies and having to buy them in order to organize my stuff.

Couldn't agree more.

Fragment stash tab has a border and a lot of empty space, would be nice If we could fit enhanced breachstones there.

Catalysts are kinda of a currency, they also should fit in the currency stash tab.

Same for Delirium orbs, they just add quality "delirium quality" to a map, main problem, similar to catalysts, is that are lots of them.

Those new stash tabs are kinda bittersweet. It's good, could be better.

I wish I could change some of my premium stash tabs into these, got too many of them, mostly empty...
gross
make some currency stacks bigger pliz

like alchemy, etc

they could all be 40 like scrolls :D
takes a lot of time moving currency around

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info