Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

If you don't like it, don't buy it. If it really offends you, then stop playing the league.

I'm taking my own advice -- no need to look at PoE until the next league rolls around.
I think a normal tab will suffice for normal people and not bothers with standard (hoarding).

I don't have problems managing those league items in a normal tab.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Jun 23, 2020, 10:06:52 PM
Hahahahah

lol @ [Removed by Support] who're unironically excited to keep spending money for new currency-specific tabs every league
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Jun 23, 2020, 10:15:48 PM
Does the new stash tab take the cluster jewels?
GGG has been slowly losing my respect for a while now thanks to not listening to the community. However now that they have broken their word with these new stash tabs... I no longer call you among the best gaming companies.

Give Autosort, give inventory management QOL, allow us to condense our tabs, or even just give us decent content like last league, and I might change my mind. Last league, I came so close to donating to the game, because frankly Delirium was an awesome league. However I knew that you guys hold to a cycle of good league, followed by an experimental league. I decided to see just how garbage your experimental league following delirium would be before I donated. I'm happy I waited.
Great )
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Jun 23, 2020, 10:09:18 PM
Were you not able to just make these into 1 stash tab?

Oh wait "NeEd MorE MonIEs"
lmao ggg at it fines :D you coould have placed all this shit in one tab :D but noo this shows how deperate this game is.

edit: i would buy if this is one single tab to fill all this bullshit. but i rather vendor this shit than buying th
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on Jun 23, 2020, 10:13:41 PM
This is getting a bit ridiculous. I don't think this adds any QOL since throughout delirium league I had no problem putting all my delirium orbs and simulacrum splinters in one regular tab instead, they're easy enough to find with the icons on the orbs and there aren't that many orb types. Ditto with blight!

At least if you're gonna keep making more and more types of stash tabs, then add a button in the inventory to automatically send items from inv to the corresponding tab. No one wants to open 7 different stash tabs to sort all their loot after each map. In a few more years, that 7 will become 15 and gonna keep getting more complex to sort.

The stash system is the worst aspect of POE imho and really discourages new players from getting into the game, and instead of fixing the system you keep adding new tabs that people have to buy, which is not cool. Some older players like myself have a huge number of regular stash tabs that we bought ages ago before any of the other tab types existed & back when we actually needed all that extra space, and now all that feels like wasted money. POE should look at games like grim dawn/last epoch & implement some of their stash features.

Like someone in the thread already suggested, the npc/hub associated with a specific league mechanic should have a stash for it, like in harvest.
3 more stash, why not only one ? i hate this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info