Mathil Build List v4.0

"
koles58 wrote:
Umm sorry but this build have one problem because you dont have many armour then you will be dying quickly

I'd suggest watching his video's and see how much he is wrecking things before you tell one of the top players in the game they don't have enough armor. You don't get hit often and when you do, you heal it up quickly.
hiho
i level the cyclone chieftain atm. what kind of staff is good for the leveling phase?
atm i am level 38 and can use the stormheart staff?!
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Jan 22, 2021, 4:38:36 PM
been having a ton of fun with this build! thanks for it Mathil
im about to start red maps and think i need a little boost to damage(around 1m on PoB w/out ngamahu)

Wih someone could help me understand if i'm missing something gear wise!
https://pastebin.com/yvGKequ4

atm im lvling to use the cluster jewel
"
SupaaaNova wrote:
which pantheon do you guys take ?

Would also love to know this.
hey does someone has an idea how do to level the ice spear totem build ?
Would Offering of the Serpent be good with this build for the overleech, or does the reduction to leech impact it to much?
I'm fairly new but I'm not really understanding where so much of his damage is coming from with his cyclone Chieftain and how he is at 4.9 mil dps and I'm only at 212k. His weapon is much better, has a haste enchant on helm, a few haste/melee damage/elemental damage mods on other gear but I feel like I'm really missing something in the build that's giving him so much dps. Those few enchants/mods/better weapon really giving him 4.9 mil dps over my gear? I'm just not seeing it. Not that I'm doubting him, I just can't figure out where I'm lacking so much that my damage is so much lower compared to his even when he was in his starting gear.

Maybe I just focused too much on capping resists and haven't picked up and damage oriented mods on much of my gear. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Nuclear_Sushi on Jan 24, 2021, 8:07:28 PM
take this with a grain of salt first.
Might want to read a little about the build and mechanics used to understand how your character dpses for clear and boss.
First off please put 20% quality on your weapon where most of your damage comes from.
Staff isn't 6l.
gems aren't all 20 or 21 and most have no quality or alternate versions
need different helm enchant.
ring with assn mark 12 is good almost every other stat on it because so low and no life etc etc makes it very bad. better off with assn mark 8 if it has some life and better stats.
your bodyarmor get a pure armor or astral plate with at least 80 life
Most of your armors are not full str armours (getting these swapped will help alot).
use blessed orbs on your gears to get the full quality from your implicits.
Remember mathils build is a guide tweak the gear and tree to your playstyle and have fun.
My advice keep farming atlas sirus/rituals getting as much map completion and awakener level as you can and the loot will come.
make sure your offhand set of weapon has 6 gems leveling up in it enlighten empower any gems you want to level.
Hold onto any 21 gems you find and 90% of em turn into facetors lenses for when you get awakened gems.
melee dmg and attack speed are great but you need a decent amount of life leech and at least one item giving 16-20 life gained on hit.(ring)
on your hat put herald elsewhere and link leap slam to fortify so you have it for rituals and bosses.
also you have 2 curses going 1 in ring other in ur cwdt both are offensive curses.(until u can run 2 curses at once) Remove curse from cwdt and replace with immortal call.
Remember belt and body armor and weapons can be enchanted something to look for when upgrading gear.
Catalyze your amulet, belt, rings
start looking for a nice rare weapon.
prob 6link already but if not a good war staff with probably maelstrom base for the 25% block attack damage and good phys roll.
then look at craftofexile or etc to see which mods suits your playstyle.
ie want dbl dmg get a shaped one want fortify permanent get elder one. Want to craft a sick fractured essence one with incursion mod phys then essence craft fire burst i mean the list is endless but figure out your dream weapon then the method to get there.
Remember you dont need to play exactly as mathil have fun test things out.
We all have different budgets and playstyles and content that we enjoy playing.
like you dont need to use blood rage if you have another way to get frenzy charges and leech. then you dont have a degen.
Also save for a thread of hope a medium one in tree saves a ton of skill points.

Sorry for the ramble just my 2 cents not to be taken as a crap post just suggestions and ideas.

I decided to give the cyclone build a try since i was able to make some decent currency. So far so good, just looking for some imput on the best places to focus upgrades on next (other than gem level/qual since that's obvious)

harvest off some of the crap weapon mods is prob your best bet.
get better enchant on boots or new faster pair the 17% really affects clear speed.
thread of hope and watchers eye.
cyclone with 20 Q
shockwave cyclone 21/23
helm enchant belt enchant catalysts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info