Mathil Build List v4.0

In your cumstorm PoB you have +5% to crit chance in the custom modifiers which doubles the damage.

Where does that come from?
"
D47 wrote:
In your cumstorm PoB you have +5% to crit chance in the custom modifiers which doubles the damage.

Where does that come from?

Sounds like Brittle.
pob links not working
I have tried few from archnemesis
getting error 503
Last edited by Inferius90 on May 11, 2022, 3:35:45 AM
I'm really struggling with the Ele Buzzsaw ST build. It's been absolutely great up to about t10 maps, then the damage just falls of drastically and I am extremely squishy. I top out around 700k Shaper rare mob DPS, and have not even broke 5k hp yet.

Any suggestions on what I can do or where to upgrade first? Thanks. Super fun build.

https://pastebin.com/pBeQXZu4

Charactername is DiverMcMuff, account is Sephrinx if the PoB link dies.
~ Seph
"
sephrinx wrote:
I'm really struggling with the Ele Buzzsaw ST build. It's been absolutely great up to about t10 maps, then the damage just falls of drastically and I am extremely squishy. I top out around 700k Shaper rare mob DPS, and have not even broke 5k hp yet.

Any suggestions on what I can do or where to upgrade first? Thanks. Super fun build.

https://pastebin.com/pBeQXZu4

Charactername is DiverMcMuff, account is Sephrinx if the PoB link dies.

I checked your character and the tree, it's a bit different due to you not utilizing the Adds 2 to 4 Cold Damage per 10 dexterity mod on the claw.
Which then makes you a normal ele claw build vs mathil's dex stacking cold damage claw build. I reckon to push the dps (and fix your defenses) you'll find it much easier to change your claw from: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/MbWDKj5sJ

Then you'll need to also fix your tree and gear to a dex stacking build which will require a bit of rework for you. Also not sure why you're using a rotgut when a dying sun for 10c is a best in slot for a unique flask in this build.

You can also check my char in my profile, WafflesThrowsEverything; out as I just started rolling into maps now too and it's been a breeze once you get all your dex stacking gear through.

Hope this helps a bit.
Last edited by suddha1 on Jun 15, 2022, 10:28:02 AM
came here from the dex stacking ele buzzsaw youtube vid, pob for ele buzzsaw here doesnt even show the dex stack version, what am i missing?
Hi, how can i min max the perforate champion build
The Armageddon Brand PoB isn't listed here.
Or oh, I guess it's in the wrong league.
Last edited by Oshirgami on Aug 8, 2022, 3:25:11 AM
Since pretty much all of my summoner builds are gonna be dead in the water for 3.19, I'm tempted to try the Crackling Lance build that was revealed in 3.18. Dropping it in PoB only had it lose 2m DPS in 3.19, which is very promising.

Trouble is, I've only ever played a summoner, so I've no idea how to play a proper caster build.

Is the Crackling Lance build league starter-friendly, can it handle mapping without expensive gear, and what should I focus on while leveling?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Just wondering if ele buzzsaw will still be viable with the reservation nerfs and diving blessing nerf. Basically 2 auras down because of that right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info