Mathil Build List v4.0

Hey friends, does anyone have POB for the Tectonic Slam-Panquetzaliztli SSFHC character, could not find any information in the thread and the video from Dec 29 2020.
Hello,
I like your cyclone build, im doing something similar however i have a question regarding ascendency's not sure which one to take first do i go for Tukohama, wars herald first or go for Ngamahu, flames advance?
https://pastebin.com/NdVXE3yk - does not run only for me on PoB?

edit; my bad, i had not the community pob. cheers
Last edited by V400KG on Jan 18, 2021, 12:17:11 PM
what anointment to do for amulet? what what ascendancy goes last? and preview of end game gear? what could it be. ty
"
TheSixness wrote:
Hello,
I like your cyclone build, im doing something similar however i have a question regarding ascendency's not sure which one to take first do i go for Tukohama, wars herald first or go for Ngamahu, flames advance?

1. Ngamahu, 2. Hinekora, 3. Tukohama. 4th is up to you
which pantheon do you guys take ?
also cyclone deplete my mana faster than it regen even with clarity lvl 4 what can i do
"
SupaaaNova wrote:
also cyclone deplete my mana faster than it regen even with clarity lvl 4 what can i do

Unless you're ssf, invest 2-3 chaos and get a Thief's Torment ring for the 40-60 life and 30 mana on hit. It solves basically everything until you're 85 and or feel like starting to upgrade gear.

You can just run Purity and Ash, maybe Flesh and Stone as well, and be comfortable.
yes i am SSF in a private league with my friends, i think what i might do is remove clarity and keep running the mana flask see how it goes
Last edited by SupaaaNova on Jan 21, 2021, 4:05:20 AM
Umm sorry but this build have one problem because you dont have many armour then you will be dying quickly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info