The Angels and Demons Mystery Box

best armour set pande ^^
Last edited by rugnac_ on Jun 21, 2020, 8:47:31 PM
Got almost everything on the list. Got the Pandemonium wings plus another angelic wings. But bummer I did not get the angelic armor or everything is done in 1600 points. With a major flaw in the entire set I now have to resist not spending for more boxes for that missing angelic armor for 3-4 months. Welp me.
I have no demonic chest after 3000 points.

The random drop rate is cancer. I don't know why i still support via anything but supporter packages.

Guy above, activate trading, I give you 1 of my 4 angelic armors!

https://imgur.com/Q6lnWmJ
We can trade your Angelic Armour for one of my Demonic Chests :) https://imgur.com/a/Ru9MLyl

GGG implement MTX trading pls Sadge
This MTX is awesome
Beautiful and very high quality, unfortunately this is not my choice due to my taste / style.

But here is what gave the invariable result in the form of goosebumps - Kamil's new track. Bravo, maestro Orman-Janowski!
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
I'm okay with this!
@Shardbearer y got almost everything with 3k points, yeah? Just the armor missing? Same boat. I don't have the bow, character effect and angelic chest. The rest is pretty much a check.
@Shardbearer y got almost everything with 3k points, yeah? Just the armor missing? Same boat. I don't have the bow, character effect and angelic chest. The rest is pretty much a check.
"
Rare: 20%

I'd like to see the code that proves this.

3x angelic crapprints
3x angelic aura
2x demonic helmet
1x demonic crapprints
1x demonic gloves
1x demonic hood
1x spider pet
1x moth pet
1x demonic flame dash
1x angelic immortal call
some random hideout junk

over 600 points, meaning $60, and not a single "rare" item.

That's it. I am not spending a dime on this game ever again. Literal waste of my hard-earned money, and haven't gotten a single desired item out of a massive pool of theoretically available items (angelic set, pegasus).
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jun 22, 2020, 2:02:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info