The Angels and Demons Mystery Box

I just got Demonic Flame Dash Effect twice, I'll never spend points on mystery boxes never again. What a waste.
I have one question. Why "Angelic Bow Skin" and not "Angelic Bow an Quiver"? We have "Dragon Hunter Bow and Quiver" in the game shop. Will I be able to use "Angelic Bow Skin" and "Dragon Hunter Quiver" if I buy "Dragon Hunter Bow and Quiver" and "Angelic Bow Skin"?

@Natalia_GGG Please response me on this question.
Last edited by henryk5pio on Jul 1, 2020, 3:39:51 PM
Those demonic decorations are some of the coolest I've seen in a long time. Especially the demonic curios decoration with the moving demonic circle and the hand holding a demonic eye. Those look amazing
Khajit has wares... If you have coin...
If you are ready to spend 2000+ coins(200$+) for one normal set, so that with a 50% chance to collect a set, then this is for you) (6 sets for sale).
For me, this is an extremely unprofitable investment with such a random.

But I admit, I'm a little passionate and I want it, but the experience of opening more than 100 past boxes dissuades me.
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 8, 2020, 8:11:40 AM
"
AFKward wrote:
I just got Demonic Flame Dash Effect twice, I'll never spend points on mystery boxes never again. What a waste.

It's almost like that's the entire concept of lootboxes -- gambling. That's why I'm just waiting until I can purchase them directly and remove the stupid RNG factor.
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Jul 8, 2020, 11:03:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info