The Angels and Demons Mystery Box

Oof xd
Just let us scrab 3 Dups for 1 new Box finally. It's not like we don't wanna Support...
"
Blutgarde wrote:
Just let us scrab 3 Dups for 1 new Box finally. It's not like we don't wanna Support...

DAT !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
maybe you'll rework your lootbox model
the current EA model is disgusting and you should move to at least no duplicate rewards cuz amount of duplicates you receive is absurd...

"
Blutgarde wrote:

or this at least...
Last edited by Deemer610 on Aug 20, 2020, 6:03:13 PM
$340 USD spent. NOT ONE DEMONIC CHEST. But hey I got 5 Angelic chests in a row...pretty salty. I Don't even feel like supporting GGG anymore
does anyone have a pic of what the two capes produce when combined, please?

I have both capes, and just want to know whether it's worth me combining them r not.

I have the gloves to make as well, but not doubled up in other areas yet. Will definitely make the set when I can. it's awesome.

I'd love to see the cape in the meantime though.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
lunchboxlee wrote:
$340 USD spent. NOT ONE DEMONIC CHEST. But hey I got 5 Angelic chests in a row...pretty salty. I Don't even feel like supporting GGG anymore

You spent money on gambling, why are you upset that you lost? That's the risk you take with gambling. All GGG sees is that you just gave them an easy $340 and reinforces their behavior to keep lootboxes.
Just thoror this armors to Shop i want buy this armors for my points!!!!!!
Last edited by Liber122 on Sep 27, 2020, 4:07:38 AM
I have angelic and demonic helmet and i can't combine it. I don'y have marge symbol. :( any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info