The Angels and Demons Mystery Box

Dammit, I was really hoping for the mystery box to be garbage this time... welp, back to burning my wallet.
I was expecting more of a Transcendence theme again this time around, given the vibrant colors of Harvest, but this certainly works too.

Also is that glowy part on the Pandemonium chest piece a refrence to Utsuho Reiuji by any chance? That's the first thing that came to mind when seeing it.

Hopefully you'll hook us up with a free download of the mystery box soundtrack again aswell, it's yet another banger.
bottomtext
combine insane work gz
Bravo GGG..this is is the best yet
Hey GGG, I really like the look of this MTX and I would so dearly open my wallet as I have always done to go absolutely ham - except this time I am on principle not supporting you.

It's 2020 and we still don't have a South African gateway. There are top tier cloud providers operating in the country, so there really is no excuse.

Yes this a ransom note from my wallet to yours. I support you, but you don't extend your services in to Africa for whatever reason. I imagine it's fairly cheap to do so, given the scalability that cloud hosting provides. Take some of my money from the recent years and boot up a gateway over here please.

Signed
Ex-whale now freeloader

600 points spent and got pretty much trash and duplicates. Not worth it.
Saved
finally somehtign great
love the demon stuff, the pets are awesome
Wow I like both. But who ever pick the themes for the support packs and mystery box need to time the releases better. and if they're different people they need to work together picking themes.

there is a few reason.
-the mystery box and support pack had for a couple of leagues now had nothing to do with the league. how hard can it be for just 1 of the 4 to fit the league.
-the support packs and mystery box is very similar this time.
armored metal angel=angel (that angel also look very metalish)
demon=fire=malice (dont even need fire to link them i would also link demons to the word malice)
Last edited by b4timert on Jun 21, 2020, 11:09:45 AM
"
tonic317 wrote:
those pets lmao

We are the pets now.

Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh and a new world awaits you. We demand it.
Rig on the Ranger's hands is really bad for the Demonic Body Armour.

Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info