[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

"
MidnightFoxx wrote:
Love your build. Leveling it now. One question I have is, for Delve, what skill should I replace Flicker with? I tried using it, but it is not very comfortable.

Cyclone is probably a good choice.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I'm really enjoying the build right now! Seems pretty good. But I would like to hear your thoughts on changing the body armor to an explody chest?(no cluster jewel build) It would remove the need for gem swapping (just use brutality), clear would be good, also possible to get some more life. You do lose 1 skillpoint to spec phase acrobatics. About arctic armour, i dont know why, but my POB doesnt even do anything if I change it on or off. And you also lose some evasion. Thoughts?
Last edited by IDareYouLV on Jun 26, 2020, 10:14:15 AM
"
IDareYouLV wrote:
I'm really enjoying the build right now! Seems pretty good. But I would like to hear your thoughts on changing the body armor to an explody chest?(no cluster jewel build) It would remove the need for gem swapping (just use brutality), clear would be good, also possible to get some more life. You do lose 1 skillpoint to spec phase acrobatics. About arctic armour, i dont know why, but my POB doesnt even do anything if I change it on or off. And you also lose some evasion. Thoughts?

Doable ofc, BUT, alas a problem occured and I think this build will need the 10% chance to get a frenzy on hit (which is a chest mod).
Reason why is because on bosses that don't have any mobs around them becomes difficult and inconsistent to sustain frenzy charges AKA to consistently flicker. I will have the update for the build today in a couple of hours. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend unless you're just straight up planning to clear maps and don't care about fighting Al-hezmins, Veritanias and Siruses (albeit you could just swap to Frenzy for those).
I think this mod is necessary ngl as I've fought 4 of each already and know how it feels to stop flicking.

An alternative if you want a splody chest, you could use a terminus est but you wont have as much damage then.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Jun 26, 2020, 10:29:07 AM
Hey just wanted to comment thanks for the build! This is my first time playing poe and i picked this for my first build it's been fun running it. I'm getting to around 70 now should i be replacing my Kondo's Pride Ezomyte Blade soon?
So since the clusters jewel are stupidly overpriced and hard to obtain, is there another tree that dosn't use the cluster jewels but dosn't lose too much damage?

PS: Been loving this build since the start using it as a started, i stopped playing for 1 and a half league and been enjoying this build and this league so far, always loved flicker strike but all the builds were expensive AF but this one is actually way cheaper and obtainable "not counting the jewels" keep doing great builds loving it !!!!

Edit: And i would love to see a part in the guide that show us what mods to go for in the case of the jewels and the weapon it selfs, and if possible a link with it already made to poe.trade or any other site.
Last edited by rafaels22 on Jun 26, 2020, 5:23:15 PM
"
rafaels22 wrote:
So since the clusters jewel are stupidly overpriced and hard to obtain, is there another tree that dosn't use the cluster jewels but dosn't lose too much damage?

PS: Been loving this build since the start using it as a started, i stopped playing for 1 and a half league and been enjoying this build and this league so far, always loved flicker strike but all the builds were expensive AF but this one is actually way cheaper and obtainable "not counting the jewels" keep doing great builds loving it !!!!

Edit: And i would love to see a part in the guide that show us what mods to go for in the case of the jewels and the weapon it selfs, and if possible a link with it already made to poe.trade or any other site.

There is a non cluster alternative inside PoB. Just switch to another tree to the bottom left. Will do everything else once I get it as well. Kind of dirt poor atm haha. Check the updates I made to the build.
"
EefanJayy wrote:
Hey just wanted to comment thanks for the build! This is my first time playing poe and i picked this for my first build it's been fun running it. I'm getting to around 70 now should i be replacing my Kondo's Pride Ezomyte Blade soon?

Updated the build. Check new PoB or the gear section on this guide and look under budget alternative. I'd recommend using terminus est for consistent fremzy sustain until you can afford the regular items (which I'm using and are recommended for proper endgame).
I am currently playing this build and enjoying it too. So, thanks!

I can't afford a curse on hit ring yet. I have decided to use Blasphemy (lvl1) + Assassin's Mark instead of Pride until i get the ring. But many bosses have "less curse effect" modifiers, so it may not be the smartest choice.

I also decided to not use Melee Splash gem at all, because i think clear is already very fast.

Pros:
- Really fun
- Fast clear
- Off-meta
- Push the button to win the game

Cons:
- Occasionally getting one-shotted
- Ground effects really hurt
- Sometimes servers have spasms because of it
"
thereasons wrote:
I am currently playing this build and enjoying it too. So, thanks!

I can't afford a curse on hit ring yet. I have decided to use Blasphemy (lvl1) + Assassin's Mark instead of Pride until i get the ring. But many bosses have "less curse effect" modifiers, so it may not be the smartest choice.

I also decided to not use Melee Splash gem at all, because i think clear is already very fast.

Pros:
- Really fun
- Fast clear
- Off-meta
- Push the button to win the game

Cons:
- Occasionally getting one-shotted
- Ground effects really hurt
- Sometimes servers have spasms because of it

Yeah ground effects wouldn't hurt if clusters weren't nerfed into oblivion, AKA if we didn't have to spend 5ex to craft or buy a cluster jewel that's decent for a build. *looking at you GGG* For some reason it's twice as hard then before *sigh*
I'm just using the clusterless tree.
But glad you like it, I'm soon gonna kill Sirus.
Love the build!
Levelling was a little rough tho... used a edge of madness till I could use a terminus est, after swapping it was a breeze!

Are the tombfists really needed if you can get a awakened melee phys on your totem?

As for the stationary part of the tukohama pantheon, this keeps resetting on flicker. Would this still be a good choice for it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info