[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

"
another question ^^
i still got problems at bosses with the frenzy sustain and i dont know why :/
got 20/20 flickerstrike even bloodrage and all ascendancies :)
same to you or is my game just buggy xD

Yeah I should put the Doedre's Elixir as recommended. There is a 20% chance it will fail when it's a single target. Once you get it running it's good then. The beginning can suck.

Blood rage wont help, one use of Doedre's Elixir will resolve the problem.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hi another question here about the cluster build, do I have to wait to get that exact jewel to invest in the cluster build? or can I get a cluster with 2/4 passives on the tree?
"
Hi another question here about the cluster build, do I have to wait to get that exact jewel to invest in the cluster build? or can I get a cluster with 2/4 passives on the tree?

It doesn't have to be the same one but this is the one I recommend since otherwise the regular tree might be the better alternative.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hi,

THX for the Build I want to try Flicker Strike since I know about the skill. I will give it an try for my second Char.

Wat do you think of Oni-Goroshi as main Weapon?
hmm i did sirus with your build just right now but..
still the thing with the frenzy charges i dont know maybe its buggy lol.
my flicker strike is 20/20 since yesterday and still with the doedres elixier its the same thing doe..
"
hmm i did sirus with your build just right now but..
still the thing with the frenzy charges i dont know maybe its buggy lol.
my flicker strike is 20/20 since yesterday and still with the doedres elixier its the same thing doe..

I'm playing as well, killed 9 conquerors for now. All good with Doedre's Elixir imo. I just pop it before the fight and it's no problem for me.

But I will keep an eye on it. If I see it will be lacking maybe we'll take the "Disciple of the Slaughter" anointment or the helmet enchant for Cooldown reduction for Flicker.
Last edited by devon752 on Jun 24, 2020, 12:22:56 PM
could it be that i should press left and right mouse at the same time?
maybe it want to walk and casts flicker new and it takes another frenzycharge before the 3 multistrike hits went throw
"
maybe it want to walk and casts flicker new and it takes another frenzycharge before the 3 multistrike hits went throw

Well you can definitely interrupt your Multistrike with moving, that's true.
"

I just realized what's the biggest problem. It's on Al-hezmin. He keeps moving in the 2nd phase so many attacks don't land as you keep using flicker. It's absolutely fine while he's standing still but it becomes a problem when he starts moving rapidly around. I'll just put the Flicker Cooldown reduction enchant as mandatory to mitigate problems like that.
Love your build. Leveling it now. One question I have is, for Delve, what skill should I replace Flicker with? I tried using it, but it is not very comfortable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info