[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

Are you still running Hinekora's? It looks like it was changed again.

Prevent +3% of Suppressed Spell Damage
+ to Accuracy Rating
+ to Evasion Rating
Cannot be Blinded

I honestly don't completely understand the math of the new spell suppression stuff so I can't tell if this is still worth it.
"
Bentley813 wrote:

+ to Accuracy Rating
+ to Evasion Rating
Cannot be Blinded

I honestly don't completely understand the math of the new spell suppression stuff so I can't tell if this is still worth it.

I also noticed this, and I join the question, because these 20% were included in "Spell Supression Mastery"
Don't level with perforate. It's hot garbage. Level with Frost blades, pick up the little frost wheel near raider start (middle-right on tree) for easy 100% conversion, and your damage will be fine. (Extra dmg with ele attacks, added cold, multi strike, etc.). Some very cheap (1 alch) uniques will carry you, like those rings that give flat added cold dmg, and there's 1-h swords that allow projectiles to chain and add ele damage, etc.

Once at 51, you can swap if you have 5 linked terminus est, also like 1c-2c.

I didn't use totems til maps, but it's a good idea to level them.

All that said, this build is VERY, very PoB warrior. He's running with Vaal Chieftan and protector totems both being active, as well as enlighten 4 on more auras than you'll have for a long time, plus awakened multistrke, awakened brutality, every gem is level 20 with 20 quality (lmao), and similar other awakened gems, blood rage, and flasks on.

Turn all of that shit off, you won't have it to league start with exception to blood rage and flasks, and maybe one of those two totems if you can remember it for bossing.

Once you turn all of that garbage off his DPS drops well below any exciting levels. At level 75 with decent yellow gear (a 6 link chest, a 5 link terminus est), I only do about 300k dps, and I'm made of complete tissue paper. This build has zero defensive layers (evasion is shit, armor is shit, steelskin is the worst defensive skill and he's hardcasting it on left click, which means he's not even using it at the right times, etc.). He doesn't get 100% spell suppression. His evasion is reliant on having god tier gear and even then he only reaches 79%. You will flicker into any AOE and die. Any damage over time or chaos damage, you die. Any big hit you don't get lucky and evade, straight to die. Left click at the wrong time and steel skin, believe it or not, you die.

Jokes aside, the build doesn't "come online" until you're pushing 1M Shaper DPS because you can kill faster than be killed... and even then, red maps will explode you all the same with some off-screen projectile.

I would highly recommend a different flicker build, or perhaps, even just a different build entirely. Play something tankier. Make this as a joke build when you have currency and want to farm yellow maps later on for a quick ex or two.
Last edited by LawbringerX on Oct 27, 2021, 2:56:54 PM
"
LawbringerX wrote:
Don't level with perforate. It's hot garbage. Level with Frost blades, pick up the little frost wheel near raider start (middle-right on tree) for easy 100% conversion, and your damage will be fine. (Extra dmg with ele attacks, added cold, multi strike, etc.). Some very cheap (1 alch) uniques will carry you, like those rings that give flat added cold dmg, and there's 1-h swords that allow projectiles to chain and add ele damage, etc.

Once at 51, you can swap if you have 5 linked terminus est, also like 1c-2c.

I didn't use totems til maps, but it's a good idea to level them.

All that said, this build is VERY, very PoB warrior. He's running with Vaal Chieftan and protector totems both being active, as well as enlighten 4 on more auras than you'll have for a long time, plus awakened multistrke, awakened brutality, every gem is level 20 with 20 quality (lmao), and similar other awakened gems, blood rage, and flasks on.

Turn all of that shit off, you won't have it to league start with exception to blood rage and flasks, and maybe one of those two totems if you can remember it for bossing.

Once you turn all of that garbage off his DPS drops well below any exciting levels. At level 75 with decent yellow gear (a 6 link chest, a 5 link terminus est), I only do about 300k dps, and I'm made of complete tissue paper. This build has zero defensive layers (evasion is shit, armor is shit, steelskin is the worst defensive skill and he's hardcasting it on left click, which means he's not even using it at the right times, etc.). He doesn't get 100% spell suppression. His evasion is reliant on having god tier gear and even then he only reaches 79%. You will flicker into any AOE and die. Any damage over time or chaos damage, you die. Any big hit you don't get lucky and evade, straight to die. Left click at the wrong time and steel skin, believe it or not, you die.

Jokes aside, the build doesn't "come online" until you're pushing 1M Shaper DPS because you can kill faster than be killed... and even then, red maps will explode you all the same with some off-screen projectile.

I would highly recommend a different flicker build, or perhaps, even just a different build entirely. Play something tankier. Make this as a joke build when you have currency and want to farm yellow maps later on for a quick ex or two.

Ok.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Oct 28, 2021, 4:22:02 AM
"
shakelime wrote:
"
Bentley813 wrote:

+ to Accuracy Rating
+ to Evasion Rating
Cannot be Blinded

I also noticed this, and I join the question, because these 20% were included in "Spell Supression Mastery"

"
shakelime wrote:
"
Bentley813 wrote:

+ to Accuracy Rating
+ to Evasion Rating
Cannot be Blinded

What da heck yeah, they did change it again? I remember in patch notes it said it would give suppression that's why I placed it like that. Well, either way it's still decent since it gives so much flat eva and accuracy. With that said I did update the PoB a bit, left the Hinekora's Sight on the Defensive item set and placed the Hyrri's Truth amulet on the offensive one. But the Offensive setup really needs lvl4 enlighten.
Hinekora/Rare probably need only lvl3 enlighten (rare will need a lot of accuracy and accuracy elsewhere).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Oct 28, 2021, 7:48:30 AM
So i have been using this build guide for 3 days of the league now on Ps5. I have gotten to act 6 where i switched out my perforate(it was terrible i should have used frost blades or another skill) and i bought terminus est(HUGE boost to dmg) and ive been using flicker very successfuly on a 4 link chest without impale or fortify. So far it took out kitava and all maps basically afk. Except i got into heist and it cant get past doors without getting 1 shot(maybe wait till better stats and fortify)the frenzy generation is pretty smooth 90% of the time. Sometimes it fails to start like ripping the cord of an old lawnmower. But it takes down bosses easily and without stopping once it gets going. Its pretty fun now that i zoom through. Will have to update after i get a 6 link from crafting or a tabula rosa.
shalom

can ask is it possible for me to reroll my berseker flicker with terminus weapon + influence t-shirt 10% gain frenzy charge on hit build (and no cluster jewel) till end game?

since i never play flicker, how it is fight on sirus? will it hit the clone sirus instead real sirus?

"
SoFastx wrote:
shalom

can ask is it possible for me to reroll my berseker flicker with terminus weapon + influence t-shirt 10% gain frenzy charge on hit build (and no cluster jewel) till end game?

since i never play flicker, how it is fight on sirus? will it hit the clone sirus instead real sirus?

Peace to you as well :D

And most likely yes, terminus is good for flicker, if you have 10% frenzy body armour you can maybe even use eqxuisite blade.

The flicker will hit Sirus normally.
So this build is really horrible at killing bosses and big rares at high end maps. I've invested some ex in the build and have not been able to kill lvl8 conquerors. You do not sustain frenzy charges even with a 10% chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info