[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

just my 2 cents to earthshatter marauder.
initially i started out as crit/impale berserker. Leveled with it up to 94, rly intense damage, but it always felt squishy to me somehow. i had so many rnd deaths on t15/16, and i did not really like the rage management, which i tried in two diffrent ways. several times i just died because i was below 25 rage/not stun imune.

Now i rerolled to Jugg, damn im having a blast.. im literally immortal, facetanking everything. I can feel that the dmg is less, but its still a fuckton, and good enough to easily clear all content.

still playin crit/impale, also got pretty decent gear already. Explo chest feels nice, you dont need to run infernal cry once you got it.

Ye, definately a nice melee build!
Last edited by Zerkgoespoe on Jul 5, 2020, 9:04:12 AM
Hi.
Finally beat sirius LA5, in the first try.
Very good build with strong single target.

Just 2 personal opinion.
Don't like Abyssus. We can dye.
Try Marohi Erqi, but prefer Tidebreaker.

Very solid build. Gratz "AziiRe"
Just leveling this build, trying out different options. I'd like some opinions on a couple of gem setups:

- Leap slam + faster attacks vs dash + second wind for movement? Do we really need both?
- Using a 5L atm with all 3 warcries + second wind + increased duration (saw someone use this setup). Thinking about changing increased duration for urgent orders for even faster warcries. I'd put dash in when eventually it becomes a 6L to have it already linked with second wind and free other gem slots. What you think about this?

Awesome guide and input from many people, loving the build!
"
OberstGruber wrote:
"
Stealthrider wrote:

Thanks for your great help. I took a look at your profile.

- Which auras do you use?
- Why no Combat Control?

Check the gems. I run Pride, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner. I don't currently have Flesh and Stone linked to Maim.

I don't use Leap Slam. Dash is better anyway. Leap Slam is a waste of gem sockets in a slow 2h build, and especially an Earthshatter build where it'll detonate spikes inefficiently. That and needing to link cries to Second Wind anyway means Dash is the superior option.
I got another question. Since this and many variants of this build use impale, why I don't see anyone taking the Impaler keystone? Wasn't it made exactly for builds like this?
"
gochan wrote:
I got another question. Since this and many variants of this build use impale, why I don't see anyone taking the Impaler keystone? Wasn't it made exactly for builds like this?

Highly recommend you go for the impaler keystone,increases damage considerably.
"
Roulce wrote:
"
gochan wrote:

Highly recommend you go for the impaler keystone,increases damage considerably.

How does it increase damage all it does in lock in whatever damage was from your first hit. Meaning if you leap slam your screwing yourself over.

It's not exactly hard to get full impales on a target anyway if all the spikes exploding at once each impaling the target. With a single slam shout that full impales.
when we get Marohi Erqi do we still use pulverize support gem? if not what do we replace it with?

Also any advice on my gear? (dont know how to link it) I can do t5 for sure but i still take some scary chunks of dmg that make me wonder if i can go much higher.
Last edited by Halpolord on Jul 6, 2020, 12:53:59 AM
What a fun build, played way to much since league start. Wanted to push to 100, but as Im getting satisfied with my gear I lack the motivation to continue

While playing with a mace i much prefered to use Shockwave instead of Fist of war, clear felt much better if a faster mace is used instead of Marohi. A crit axe is recommended for end game as the dps scales really good. A8 Sirus, Uber elder, Shaper etc melts.

Get a Kaoms chest unless your dps is crazy, survivability problems went away when i switched from a generic 6 link rare. The unique helmet from Sirus is also a good cheap upgrade if your starting.

Enduring, Seismic and intimidating cry is my prefered setup. Played the whole time as jugg but might give berserker a try.

Has anyone tried a 4 Warcry rotation with Seismic, Intimidating, Enduring and Rallying while running Herald of Purity? I was thinking the Boyz from Purity counted towards Rallying. Thinking about testing out Ancestral Cry also.
Last edited by Warshade23 on Jul 6, 2020, 9:38:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info