Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

"
alright i guess I'm going to say it

"they nerf'd 2 handed unique weapons look look bad league"

1 - they buffed the % of the skill most people will use with 2 handed

2 - buffed some of the more common 2 handed ascendancies

3 - added war cries for another buff

4 - buffed and added nodes in the passive skill tree

5 - buffed 2 handed BASE TYPES damage, crit, or attack speed of the "NERFED" 2 handed unique meaning that after the "nerf" they will be probably similar if not stronger than they currently are in game (besides starforge that shit needs the nerf)

6 - the base weapon type increases buffed RARE weapons making them the #1 end game (which was already the case for most people beside 2h swords) choice IF you spend the time and currency to craft or save up for one

7 - added new implicits for some 2 handed weapons buffing uniques of those base types

8 - added new support gems to help 2 handed slow attacks even further as if the previous 7 things weren't enough

9 - nerf'd DW because shit was OP for the last 10 leagues anyway

nuff said

O.O
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Jun 17, 2020, 7:11:25 PM
The salt in this thread is fantastic.
I don't get the shakari pantheon nerf but what ever, only time it was ever useful tbh.

I don't see any problems with the nerfs/buffs to damage but skill chunkiness is still an issue with some skills such as those supported by multistrike or barrage support, like why not just buff attack speed multipliers and nerf the damage more to compensate? even skills like leap slam feels horrible early because the attack speed is god awful and you get stuck in objects half the time.

The unique nerfs are weird because i thought they should be adding more weight to the items, why not just buff them to be slightly more competitive against rare items and just increase rarity to compensate, we need more items that feel like they have weight/power.

Overall i like the patch 7.5/10.
So uhhh... when are you actually going to buff melee GGG?
peepoChat
Im excited to play with Brands, never used them before and im going to try making my own build instead of just following someone elses build.
Looking forward to some good ole fashioned EQ this league.

Fingers crossed!

PS. you are now reading this in your own voice.
Last edited by Mekx on Jun 17, 2020, 7:24:52 PM
where are the melee nerfs people are talking about
Last edited by Etyio on Jun 17, 2020, 7:26:37 PM
can you pls buff daggers and their uniques for attack builds pls I love daggers so much xd
Last edited by riclobo on Jun 17, 2020, 7:27:26 PM
hi mathil and chat

widepeepoBlanket
Last edited by Hebi_ on Jun 17, 2020, 7:19:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info