Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

I just realized something from delirium league... one sentence from the strange voice, what actually makes sense after all this mess GGG created. It was just a really good and accurate prediction.
And that particular sentence is:

"Oh, the weary traveler draws close to the end of his life!"

While reading the comments I think lots of people feels the same way as me, that it is just time to quit...
swaggggg
Terrible. Duel Wield was bugged to hell last league and now they nerfing it by 20% and they do that because thier supposed 2h buff is an actual nerf to everyone but people who tradebot for 10 mirrors or grind for 1000h and can afford the best rares.

Cyclone no stun immunity? Lmao kek. If you wanted to nerf it, nerf the numbers never nerf the fun. What next make you move 1% speed while cycloning?

Honestly horrible patch notes on top of terrible league design that looks like some farmville clone from faceb00ok.

What a shame, do I really have to go back to diablo 3 til diablo 4 comes out? I really dont want too but PoE quality is nosediving and the amount of fun for me is non-existent thats why I drop recent leagues when I reach lvl 80ish with couple characters... BORING.

RiP Path of Exile
And there wont be Path of Exile 2
All there will be is 60 euro skins where half of them made in paint in 10 min.
I don't understand introducing new brand skills when it's nerfed on every possible level. I see no way for it to be viable,i thought about trying the arcanist one, but i'm very unsure about this now with literally everything nerfed...

I can't fall back to stormbrand, since it was nerfed into the ground, same for others. i don't see many brand nodes on the passive tree where it said there be lots to compensate; i don't see many AND they are spread so far apart getting to them means spreading out all over the tree.

I understand the will to tone them down, but really? Nerfing every single thing? The brand themselves (dmg, duration, position), archmage, a lot of the items used, the brand recall, jewels, the works (LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE STAT you could nerf, you did, except for the activation..).

I've not played arcmage last league, so please understand it's not coming form that.

I just don't understand creating a fun new skill, then nerfing it into the ground and creating new versions while doing so; you limit the uniqueness of the brands, to me they seem more like totems now... and with them being much better and safer, with a lot less passive travel and investment.. what is the use for brand now?

Please understand i'm actually asking, not complaining. I really want to know.
Does Oak have voice acting for the darkness yet?
These patch notes just don't seem to make a lot of sense. The duel wield nerf was just completely unnecessary. By doing so, you basically eliminated most of the melee skill gems from being viable, at least on a first character. Why gate your game like this? As a business model, it's not smart. Were they stronger than two-handers, yes, so then buff two-handers or do what you did with implicits giving them unique properties. So you buff base types, but nerf a bunch of unique ones, including very rare, extremely high opportunity cost weapons like disfavour? You've clearly just looked at the raw output of these weapons without considering how much investment it takes to get them. Furthermore, we don't even know how much these base types are buffed by, just 15% or more. That's just not very useful. To cap it off, we know the passive tree changed, but not which nodes or by how much. We also know that a bunch of cluster jewels changed, but no idea what the numbers are. I just can't lock onto any clear line of thinking that informed these changes as a whole. It's pretty disappointing. Heralds and archmage were clearly broken, but you guys utterly gutted build diversity once again.
Thank you GGG for bringing balance to the game. POGGERS

Also, hello Dad peepoChat
Last edited by Juniper69 on Jun 17, 2020, 6:57:06 PM
nice
Literally nothing will change because someone will come up with some JUICED up build. Don't complain about something you haven't even tried yet.

Mmmmm. Yummy salty tears. Cry more.
Patch looks great, can't wait to see how it plays out and test new skills :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info