Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

Facebreaker builds are pretty much dead with Herald of Purity nerf, that flat phys damage was the main source to get some good DPS boost, cmon GGG this is stupid.
How are you going to create a bigger player base with alot of your long term players quitting because of the same shit u pull every league its not balance its nurf nurf nurf everything into the ground to maybe make a few selected items shine a bit more brightly. I never ever want to go slow WHY would i change pace now... 2h slow boring bullshit is crap idea wtf u watch how many HC players die in between hitting targets...

You guys make these changes seem fun and interesting when revealing a league but srsly its just more nurfs less fun...

TBH id rather play in my real garden farming my vege n spices than in this crafting league really doesnt stand out to be that fun ..

You guys want to make more money right? well make the leagues more FUN with LESS nurfs = more players = more moneys .. its not rocket science

Thx for all your hard work and dedication GGG ~
"
TOP_Commander wrote:
Why the monkey are they posting a link to a zip file, that doesnt even display the Tree? Its just a data set WTF?

Why don't they update the skill tree on their website and link that so you can actually look at the tree.

It's like telling your customer, here is your new 8000 dollar watch, in pieces. enjoy.

Skill tree on the website is for the live version. The file is clearly for PoB and similar programs.

Edit: I'm pretty sure you know all of this lol. Just be patient mate.
Last edited by Mezion on Jun 16, 2020, 10:18:32 PM
Where do we see the actual cluster jewel changes?
"
WORST PATCH NOTES EVER

always worst.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
new cluster jewels are infact in the json
"
Facebreaker builds are pretty much dead with Herald of Purity nerf, that flat phys damage was the main source to get some good DPS boost, cmon GGG this is stupid.

You're not wrong.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
How are you going to create a bigger player base with alot of your long term players quitting because of the same shit u pull every league its not balance its nurf nurf nurf everything into the ground to maybe make a few selected items shine a bit more brightly. I never ever want to go slow WHY would i change pace now... 2h slow boring bullshit is crap idea wtf u watch how many HC players die in between hitting targets...

You guys make these changes seem fun and interesting when revealing a league but srsly its just more nurfs less fun...

TBH id rather play in my real garden farming my vege n spices than in this crafting league really doesnt stand out to be that fun ..

You guys want to make more money right? well make the leagues more FUN with LESS nurfs = more players = more moneys .. its not rocket science

Thx for all your hard work and dedication GGG ~

I disagree. Slower builds needed a buff. Warcries were a sad excuse of an existence, 2handed were mostly pointless, and slams and rage were... well... meh at best.

Take a chill pill. Last league gave even faster psychotic builds and a league mechanic that was even faster still. What are you on about?

"Nurf, durp, burp!"
Fixing something that is broken like those cluster stacks is not a nerf.

I will agree with the whole gardening theme though. It sucks. Nothing PoE about it, period.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Jun 16, 2020, 10:22:58 PM
Thank you GGG for making the reddit boiz go nuts, i thought they will never stop complaining, now they typing stuff like: "i'm writing this while uninstalling the game."

Maybe we will finally be able to play the game without hearing ppl complaining the whole time :D

Cheers!
el Babo
Starforge nerf? Hegemony's Era nerf? What? In a 2 hand league? What an unfortunate decision...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info