Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

"
You misspelled Steel

Steel is good at surviving to 100. He's not really the fastest, Just everyone else ahead ends up dying.

He didn't get first in the awakener race and only finally bit the bullet to do awakener after many many practice runs on standard.

Won't have standard luxury to practice here
How about... Slay Boss we Pay your Rent!

I live in America, my car is going to Repo this month and my Landlord told me if I have $0 income I don't qualify for the rental assistance. Which is weird right?
I know for a fact that I would not get any where close to this... Even for the first week draft.

Good luck pro gamers
Is it 10x MTX packages for all leagues combined or
10x for each leagues?
"
Sarno wrote:
Is it definitely 6 GB of system memory?

That’s an unusual amount.

edit: I think it’s supposed to be 16 GB.

edit 2: Hey you guys. I pointed out a typo and they fixed it. No more quote notification spam pls. <3

Thank you for pointing this out. Very valued work.

Spoiler
<3

Spoiler
re contest: yeah, because whoever has the time and resources to win any sort of PoE race really needs a new gaming laptop.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jun 15, 2020, 12:41:44 AM
damn, thats awesome
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Linear_Alphas wrote:

Agree. I didn't personally ever like the race culture. Probably a lucky draw at the end of the league would make more players excited.

But in any case, wishing all the best to the racers on this one.

Yea, cuz it's such a good idea to put in the pool hundreds of thousands of players, most of them who played just a couple of hours.
"
MetalBoBr wrote:
Please, stop killing HC Trade :(

How does this negatively effect trading? You think everyone will all of sudden play hc ssf because there's a prize they'll never win anyway? :D
"
Praimsara wrote:
How about... Slay Boss we Pay your Rent!

I live in America, my car is going to Repo this month and my Landlord told me if I have $0 income I don't qualify for the rental assistance. Which is weird right?

Why is it weird to actually live like a hobo if you make 0$ income since well you are technically a bum. Go to WORK stop freaking around..

On a more serious note, one week for a raffle ...guess i'll take that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAxZVZgpmI0

I don't like HC so this is out of the question since the boss will die probably in 2 days, and Europe players get the new league late at night so , if you have to work that's stupid.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Ok spoiler alert.
List of winners:
Tytykiller
RaizQT
Havoc
And other speedrunners.
OR
Some random asian guy...
Last edited by ThisIsMacho on Jun 15, 2020, 2:28:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type