Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

This is just for me
PC
-I admit that I'm dreaming
Take the softcore out of the equation lol. Killing Harvest's pinnacle boss with your dead bodies is a scam! :)
AGAIN THE "DRAW"?? ..AGAIN???
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
I won't play SSF again until GGG fix the trials in map.

limiting my builds with what I loot or craft is really cool and fun, but be disabled by 2 points of ascendancy during several months only because I'm unlucky (when you have 5 trials, you have less than 17% to get the last trial each time you find a trial), it's all but fun.

we already can put Offering of the Goddess in map device. So why not a Map + 2 or 3 Offerings of the Goddess "map recipe" that opens a map with one trial in it ? that would be still random, but, more frequent (and the wrong trials would be useful to get more offerings).
Last edited by Lyonnel on Jun 15, 2020, 4:49:26 AM
cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Is killing the final boss while being in a party going to count? Because that would be extremely easy, people would just pay someone to pull them through.. I hope it’s going to be only solo kills.

Excited for the new league!
"
Mourisson wrote:
Is killing the final boss while being in a party going to count? Because that would be extremely easy, people would just pay someone to pull them through.. I hope it’s going to be only solo kills.

Excited for the new league!

Party kills count as long you're able to invite someone on SSF.
Something off topic but thanks for showing off how stygian weapon skin & weapon effect look when they paired together.

Im a big fan of your stygian themed MTX but that weapon effect does not fit in well.
If the boss is killed by a party, will the full party(individually) be eligible for the prizes ?
Why to enter pool is per character not account?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info