Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

"
Ashriel wrote:
Slay and win... If you're first... Or nolife it in the first week. Catering to their target demographic once again: The unemployed.
I know right.

Then theirs me, us, the rest of us. With jobs and lots of disposable income that get ignored season after season Shrugs

Maybe next season (i said that last season and the ones before then too) will have some decent QoL and give the other 99% a chance, only then i'll buy a supporter pack.
Well, that's cool. Not that I'd have a remote chance of this. My consolation is that the specs on that Alienware are pretty much identical to my current 6 month old gaming laptop, so I'm not missing out on much.
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Well, that's cool. Not that I'd have a remote chance of this. My consolation is that the specs on that Alienware are pretty much identical to my current 6 month old gaming laptop, so I'm not missing out on much.

My thoughts exactly, but maybe someones friend will need a mediocre laptop.
Saved
Well done GGG ! Wish i had the time to play several hours a day to participate in this race ! Good luck and stay safe
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Nice to have a give away. Mean to have a give away directed to people without jobs/kids/responsibilities.
Please, stop killing HC Trade :(
nice
"
Praimsara wrote:
Maybe some day you will do a competition with prizes based on the end of a league not a race event at the start.

How about prize pools for everyone who actually got 40 challenges during a league.

Or prize pool for any player who completes all 6 parts of End Game Grind by the end of the league.

Agree. I didn't personally ever like the race culture. Probably a lucky draw at the end of the league would make more players excited.

But in any case, wishing all the best to the racers on this one.
IGN Melusia
The fine print sounds like a neat extra incentive for racers, but GGG and PoE doesn't need to rely on such shameless click-bait. :|

Kill boss = get laptop.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by TTVxalxixinha on Dec 24, 2022, 1:38:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info