Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

Slay and win... If you're first... Or nolife it in the first week. Catering to their target demographic once again: The unemployed.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
POG! Good on you guys! =)
"
The post hasn't been edited. It was recorded exactly as is on ggg tracker.

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/h97ekv/slay_harvests_ultimate_boss_and_win_a_laptop/fuv30kp/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Slay and win... If you're first... Or nolife it in the first week. Catering to their target demographic once again: The unemployed.

What other criteria do you think would be better?
"
Sarno wrote:
Is it definitely 6 GB of system memory?

That’s an unusual amount.

edit: I think it’s supposed to be 16 GB.

edit 2: Hey you guys. I pointed out a typo and they fixed it. No more quote notification spam pls. <3

6GB of Graphics Card Memory, not System Memory
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
Last edited by jacarishe on Jun 14, 2020, 11:12:25 PM
Lost me at Harvest's Hardcore, Not wasting my time on that.

Making a new char every few hours due to d/'s is gonna [removed by player].
Last edited by Knited on Jun 14, 2020, 11:16:21 PM
WOW... Amazing price.. Damn
"
Sarno wrote:
"
The post hasn't been edited. It was recorded exactly as is on ggg tracker.

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/h97ekv/slay_harvests_ultimate_boss_and_win_a_laptop/fuv30kp/

Sorry, people who use old reddit can't be trusted. Bloody Boomers.
Unleash the streamers with their custom loot tables and seeds
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
#IStandWithSarno

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info